cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - Nov 4

@nikichen   no need to be frustrated.  As long you as have a plan $35 and above, you activated online, simply open a ticket with PM Support and they would be able to add it back for you without much trouble.

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@LeePublic wrote:

FYI, promo has been extended!

or maybe, it never expired and has been active since about 6 months ago

softech
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541   I see you typing the same thing 6 months later.. LoL

@softech wrote:

@computergeek541   I see you typing the same thing 6 months later.. LoL

That's only because someone recently was under the impression that the promotion ever went away.

winston11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

Wish it was the $30 deal

sparky2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No thanks

sparky2004

No thanks 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@sparky2004 wrote:

No thanks 

@sparky2004 

???  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

Will see some friends if they want to switch to PM or not.

MacDelle2

I typed my email address in for this (and I am an existing customer on a $25/mth plan) and it said I qualify for this promotion.  I tried to upgrade my plan and typed the 2GBBONUS code in and it said I don't qualify.  Can you let me know what I did wrong?

Need Help? Let's chat.