cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Did this just happen? 

I first noticed the update on Monday afternoon.

@computergeek541  I only just noticed it after the original deadline passed as I was busy helping a couple of friends sign up. I've posted but no answers on "generic error" have you seen this before when submitting payment with a card. Had a second credit card handy but didn't give option to retry. Earlier my other friends card wasn't accepted but we were able to retry so used my cc so he wouldn't miss deadline because of lock out.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

The $10 refereal fee will show up pretty quick for the one being referred but it usually takes up 72 hours for you to see $10 in your referral rewards because of waiting for  payment to fully go through on the one being referred and connected to your account

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

@techtoys wrote:

The $10 refereal fee will show up pretty quick for the one being referred but it usually takes up 72 hours for you to see $10 in your referral rewards because of waiting for  payment to fully go through on the one being referred and connected to your account

Referrrals get connected to the referrer's account immediately. As for waiting for payment to go through, the new customer's service wouldn't be working if it hasn't already. This is surely an automated process, and while I don't know the details of the order that these credits are paid out, the reasons given earlier are not reasons for the referrer's credits taking longer.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got 10 dollar credit not an extra ten dollar credit! When will that extra 10 dollar credit be applied which has been said is one time if you transfer to public mobile before September 30?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome, I got my referral credit within a day of activation.  Going to bring in another friend now that it got extended.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Tony12 wrote:

I just got 10 dollar credit not an extra ten dollar credit! When will that extra 10 dollar credit be applied which has been said is one time if you transfer to public mobile before September 30?

@Tony12   Are you the referrer or the new customer? The friend who supplies the referral code gets $10. The referred customer gets $20 but only if you activate a $25+ plan. Otherwise you just get the regular $10 credit. Credits are applied within 72 hrs. Most receive it by the next day. If you met the conditions of the promo and it does not appear in your account after 72 hrs message the moderators via simon (?) At the bottom right of page.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tony12 wrote:

Hi @Tony12 

We are going to need more info. 

What plan did you sign up for? What store did you use to create your account or did you do this at home?

Public Mobile

Lucky draw winners have been contacted! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winners. Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is a great idea but should also be for instore too. We have a ton of people that come in with referals, this isn't fair to them. JMO

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Though they get everything done for them rather than having to do it themselves. 

That said, I have seen constant confusion during my 1 year around here with promos for in store only or DIY only. So yes, in many ways they should simplify things a bit and allow all promos to be done either way.

Terry