cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Hi there, my friend signed up for a $25 plan but we did the sign up at London Drugs in the store.  They use the computer there, so does that still qualify as an online sign up?  We used the referral code.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

@sunrain wrote:

Hi there, my friend signed up for a $25 plan but we did the sign up at London Drugs in the store.  They use the computer there, so does that still qualify as an online sign up?  We used the referral code.  

Sorry, that counts as an in store activation. PM has a way of dectecting such activations.

Mayor / Maire

As a referrer, you need to read the details and make sure your referee follow the details of the promo.  If not, both side will get lest in this case.  Since PM is a prepaid provider, there is no refund of unused days.  It is not a simple cancel and activate again for the postpaid service.

@shellybartlett wrote:

I been waiting since thrusday to get my 10.00 credit for referring a friend. Does it have to be just business days

These credits get paid on weekends too.

For a referral that I got on early Friday afternoon, I ended up getting it early on Sunday morning. That's a day longer than I'm used but still within the 72 hour promise.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Extending it is pretty cool. I was going to take advantage today but ran out of time.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The 2 people I referred already received their $10+$10 discount, but nothing on my end yet.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

great offer

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it's a new sign up and within the correct dates. Should be able to recieve it as i signed up that way also. My friend recieved her $10 but i havnt yet but still hasnt been 72hrs either. It Can take up to 72hrs to recieve it, it says.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did this just happen? Awesome because not only will it help a friend who just missed the deadline due to a "generic error" msg I have a few other friends who want to sign up. Thanks public mobile and thank you @Alan_K  you really are listening!

@darlicious wrote:

Did this just happen? 

I first noticed the update on Monday afternoon.