cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

@DL888 wrote:

Just ported 2 family members over tonight, waiting for the referral credit to show up.

Public Mobile says to allow them 72 hours to apply the credits, but if the credits for this promotion are anything like the norm, I think that you'll see them in the next 5 or so hours.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Just set up my 3rd new referral  mintutes  ago and I dont see 10 bucks off for me but i do see another 1 dollar taken off. Whats up?  Repost sorry just read it can take up to 72 hrs!!!

Mayor / Maire

@dnewf wrote:

Just set up my 3rd new referral  mintutes  ago and I dont see 10 bucks off for me but i do see another 1 dollar taken off. Whats up?  Repost sorry just read it can take up to 72 hrs!!!

You'll probably get it in time.  Keep track of your referrals and ask moderators to manually give you the credit if you don't.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did 2 referrals yesterday, nothing in my account yet but it is showing on the other 2.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Love the idea as i just signed up recently and referred a friend who also signed up.. I hope to see i get the $10 reward soon as i did do it between sept.23 and 30th. Nothing yet but has only been 5hrs since they signed up so We'll see if it happens.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Shotgun0221  it may take up to 72 hours it says to get the 10$ credit on your account 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got the credit this morning for an activation done yesterday afternoon. That is typical. I have always seen these credits appear overnight.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I been waiting since thrusday to get my 10.00 credit for referring a friend. Does it have to be just business days

Mayor / Maire

@shellybartlettNo but your friend's plan has to be at least $25.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Received $10. Thanks PM.