cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

@AE_Collector wrote:

Though they get everything done for them rather than having to do it themselves. 

That said, I have seen constant confusion during my 1 year around here with promos for in store only or DIY only. So yes, in many ways they should simplify allowing all promos to be done either way.

Terry

@AE_Collector  Yes I agree. Activating online can be fraught with errors. Even now knowing the tricks of the trade in can be an exercise in frustration. I helped with 2 activations on Monday. The first went smoothly until payment when it would not accept visa/debit. I used my credit card to get it to accept payment and changed the payee information the following day. The second activation  was similar but instead of allowing us to try a different card it just gave us a generic error msg. With the lock out of session we missed the deadline for the promotions. Luckily the refer a friend bonus was extended but the rbc promo was not. We will have to ask the moderators if they will apply it retroactively. But then took 4 more tries and lockout sessions to finally activate the account. It didn't end up getting activated til 24 hours after we had started. Extending promos for in store activations  would ease pressure on the site and help eliminate many failed attempts for less computer savvy users not to say these issues don't happen in store as well. I've had the computers freeze at London drugs mid activation and had to do it at home online instead. It is unfair on new customers to lose out on a promotion because the pm activation site can't handle or has technical issues that require multiple attempts at activating.

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

This promo is good to help us get referrals. People need extra incentive to convince them and $10 more might get someone on the fence to activate.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn’t get my bonus and messaged a mod and was told the promo expired sep 30 so I wouldn’t get it. Wasn’t it extended?

@shawnih wrote:

I didn’t get my bonus and messaged a mod and was told the promo expired sep 30 so I wouldn’t get it. Wasn’t it extended?

Yes extended to October 6. It's in the thread title and first message. Talk to the moderators again.

Hello! I signed up to PM on the current $25 promo and I've received the credit Smiley Happy I tried to switch to the $15 plan for next month, selecting renew on next payment date, but I got the message below.

"Your new plan will take effect on your next renewal date and you won't be charged until then. This changes replaces any other future-dated plan changes. After changing your plan, you will lose your current promotion." Screenshot here.PM plan 15CAD.png

I'm a bit confused. Does that mean I lose the $20 promo credit? Should I use up the credit on the $25 plan first then switch? I didn't find anything in the promo rules that states this.

@JustM  That is an excellent question. Generally i think thats a standard message to make sure you review your choice if you are on a promo. Although the refer a friend is a "promo" you recieve a one time credit that appears in your transaction history rather than the promotions box.  A credit and a promo are applied differently. I think your safe in this case.

@JustM I also believe that it says that any time that you change your plan. You won't lose your $20 credit by performing a scheduled plan change, but I suggest waiting until you have the $20 credit in your balance before making the request.

jni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have signed up during this time and both the person who referred me and myself have not recieved the $10 yet in our account. 

Hi @jni 

Did you signup online with the 25+ plan?

If yes, I think you should contact moderators about it

Have the person's referral code handy

@darlicious Thank you, that's good to know.

@computergeek541 Thanks. I've already received my $20 credit.