cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

@dabr wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

Big congratulations to @carlog , @danieljlz and @asapoemedese for winning the lucky draw for the Cineplex tickets! Smiley Very Happy

I'm a bit confused why this has been announced in this thread?  But congrats to the winners:)

I believe the contest was started with this promo. Refer a friend and enter the contest. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LovesToPM   Thanks, yes just read the original announcement (which I didn't earlier).:)

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This was a great promo. I referred 2 people, which means between my bonus and my usual credits, my October bill will be 0 dollars.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It was nice to see the additional bonus back to those doing the referrals. I still miss the $25/$25 rewards for referrals but this was nice after a drought in this type of additional reward going back to March. For the most part PM plans sell themselves thus I would concentrate on new customer / referral rewards like this to further motivate existing customers to push friends and family to actually make the move.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went for the 25 dollar plan which is said that plan 25 dollar and above get that extra 10 dollar bill. I was referred by a friend so the referral code was used. I activated with Walmart 1900 eglinton avenue

Highlighted

I am the new customer, and I was referred by a friend. I went with a 25 dollar plan and should be given a 25 dollar credit. Whereas I am only given a ten dollar credit. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tony12 

Unfortunately, for this promotion to be valid, you had to activate the $25+ plan at home, not at Walmart instore.  You will just get the regular $10 friend credit (not the extra bonus $10).  

Highlighted

It doesn't say activate at home. It says activate online which I activated online. Also it says plans starting 25 and above will receive the 20 dollar bonus for the person who got referred

Highlighted

Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE

This is what it says. I activated myself