cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

@Sarahwhite wrote:

@GR wrote:

@Sarahwhite  it can take up to 72 hours 

For both credits? Or just the second $10?

An oracle posted that he got his referrer credit at around 72 hours.  I am waiting for my referer credit from yesterday activation of $25 plan.  

One of my referee from yesterday got $10 credit this morning for activated a $10 plan and not qualified for the second $10.

tqk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Extended to Oct 6 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You & a Friend by Referring them to Public M

I'd love to do this (I have several friends interested) but-     

until you somehow allow me to JOIN, I guess that I (and you) are SOL.  

@tqk wrote:

I'd love to do this (I have several friends interested) but-     

until you somehow allow me to JOIN, I guess that I (and you) are SOL.  

Why can't you join?  There are people on ebay, kijiji, or rfd who can help you in getting activated with this offer still tonight.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey tqk, don't sweat it. Signing up isn't hard, but I believe the $20 credit promo is over though

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

oops, my bad. I thought it was Oct 7 already!

@JustM wrote:

hey tqk, don't sweat it. Signing up isn't hard, but I believe the $20 credit promo is over though

still nearly 2 hours remaining

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I squeaked my one and only referral in this promo through last night. I saw the $1 bump in referral rewards in self serve last night but it was 9 AM sharp this morning when I got the Congratulations text. And then just over an hour later the $10 referrer bonus showed up. 

I had the new customer attempt the RBCREWARDS promo too but no go.  I knew it expired Sept 30 but so did this $10/$10 bonus which was extended so thought it worth a try just in case.

Terry

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

I squeaked my one and only referral in this promo through last night. I saw the $1 bump in rerferal rewards in self serve last night but it was 9AM sharp this morning when I got the Congratulations text. And then just over an hour later the $10 referrer bonus showed up. 

I had the new customer attempt the RBCREWARDS promo too but no go.  I knew it expired Sept 30 but so did this $10/$10 bonus which was extended so thought it worth a try just in case.

Terry

I had the same thing happen...the $10 credit appeared about 6 hours later. The texts showed up about 8 hours after that. I just happen to notice it when I was checking my data usage trying to figure out how I used 200mb when I was sitting at home all day on WiFi. The RBCREWARDS  promo was cut off right at the deadline last week. My friend recieved an error msg and had to wait out a lock out session and it wouldnt apply afterwards.

Highlighted
Public Mobile

Big congratulations to @carlog , @danieljlz and @asapoemedese for winning the lucky draw for the Cineplex tickets! Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

Big congratulations to @carlog , @danieljlz and @asapoemedese for winning the lucky draw for the Cineplex tickets! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats to @carlog , @danieljlz and @asapoemedese!