cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended for Cyber Monday - Get 20GB data for only $35 for 15 months!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting Tuesday, November 22, customers can get an additional 20GB of data for $35 a month for 15 months* For a limited time, save $20 a month on our $55 plan for 15 months* using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY

This offer is available to new customers who activate online. Offer ends today. Rules and conditions may apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

• Submit your email address here
  • Activate and select the 20GB for $55/month plan to receive a $20 credit for 15 months*

Offer Details: 

• Activate on the 20GB for $55/month plan using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY and For a limited time, receive a $20 credit for 15 months.   
  • Credit will drop off on month 16 or if the customer initiates a rate plan change, whichever is earlier.
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 5 to 10 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

135 REPLIES 135

HI@7MR   yes, new activation only

go with $40 for 15GB or $45 for 20GB, they are good plans for exiting customers

7MR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to change my plan to this promo but it says that this promo code is not valid. Is this for new customers only?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@eulcon   @H0P   If you both activated today before seeing the latest promo offer, then submit a ticket via chatbot or send private message with the following links and ask customer support to change you over to this offer.

chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The discounted price is only for 15 months and then will change to the regular price for this plan to $55.  The current offers for existing customers (and new) of $40/15GB or $45/20GB will keep the price and data allotment as long as the plan isn't changed, although PM can always change the price with 30 days notice although it will unlikely be for at least 2 or 3 years.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_PM   Please be advised that the entire email offer being received is in French. See the snapshot below. 

PM Offer.jpg

H0P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to know too

eulcon

same problem here.... and I only ported my number in today before I saw this discount... 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I see this 15 months discount everywhere.   Surprise PM joins it too. 👍 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Great price/plan for 15 months...

weg121
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We need this for active loyal members as well.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sweet deal for new customers! I was wondering why there was a $55 20 GB option in the self serve.

orby13

I just activated yesterday, is there any way to get this deal instead of the one I signed up for yesterday?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sure would be nice if there was ever anything offered for low-usage/senior/emergency-phone customers. All of these offers are of exactly no use to me.

How about a plan with 100 minutes total provincial and 100 outgoing texts for $10. I would take that in a heartbeat. What with Black Friday and all.

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM now is for the new customer.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM wow now that is a great offer for new customers,keep them coming!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Great plan.  I see now PM is competing directly with Tier 2 as well

Love all these great promotions and great plans!!

Need Help? Let's chat.