cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: PM account and Community pages - have new look.

@Alan_K, @David_J  there is a small issue with mobile view as seen in the attached Pic. It occurs on the first post under headings. Screenshot_20190820_101434_com.android.chrome.jpg

Public Mobile

Thanks @mimmo for the heads up. We'll add this to our list that we're working our way through.
David_J
Mayor / Maire

I miss the bright red notification blobs because they caught the eye. Now I have to more consciously look at it. I also miss the bright green solved checkmark because it was more obvious.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

I just switched to PM last Thursday.  I cant tell you how simple and fast the setup was.  I'm so happy to be with PM.

Mayor / Maire

Mayor / Maire

@MelonEatsPhone wrote:

Since we now have this new logo “Public” are we planning to change our carrier name to just “Public” too?

@MelonEatsPhone there's an easy fix to the network name taking up too much space along the top of your iPhone:  get an Android phone instead!  Robot LOLRobot LOLRobot LOL

Screenshot_20190820-122811.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Just a few minutes ago I noticed that the PM account and Community pages have a totally new updated look. When did this happen?

@Beer that's what this thread is about--did you skip reading the frist post on the first page of this thread?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Exciting-changes-to-our-brand-and-custo...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@KamWest wrote:

Don't know about you guys but the new public logo is flawed.

How many people see two L 's in the logo?

Now match that with the double II and you have a bloody mess.

I like the new 6 month promo though so you could use a pink Paisley logo and I'd still stick around.Smiley Happy

It is the forum logo I was talking about.

I notice the logo on the website is different.

It looks like they can't decide which one to use.

Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Just a few minutes ago I noticed that the PM account and Community pages have a totally new updated look. When did this happen?

@Beer that's what this thread is about--did you skip reading the frist post on the first page of this thread?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Exciting-changes-to-our-brand-and-custo...

@srlawren 

Some of the couple of "Hey, have you seen the new look?" threads were merged with the announcement. Including Beer's.

Mayor / Maire

@wetcoaster wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@srlawren 

Some of the couple of "Hey, have you seen the new look?" threads were merged with the announcement. Including Beer's.

@wetcoaster ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah k that makes more sense.  Thanks for pointing that out.