cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

Contact PM and find out or while logged into your account click on the data add on and see if it’s available to you without having to change the whole grandfathered plan

Nicko343

Am with you ooo 

Nicko343

Did you top up your account?

if your account is updated and in good standing order contact PM for clarification etc

@Nicko343 wrote:

Did you top up your account?

if your account is updated and in good standing order contact PM for clarification etc

@Nicko343 

In this thread, you have replied to 4 different people without quoting anyone or directing the message to a specific user. This make it impossible for most memebers to figure out who you are trying to have a discussion with.  It also limits the usefullness of such messages without knowing the context of such replies.

cory_c

What I would like PM to improve is US Roaming talk, text, data plans by adding the ability to 'pre-set' travel dates so that the plan does not expire before one returns.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cory_c wrote:

What I would like PM to improve is US Roaming talk, text, data plans by adding the ability to 'pre-set' travel dates so that the plan does not expire before one returns.

@cory_c  Great idea but judging by the pace of change at Public I wouldn't hold my breadth. Maybe if they  just fix the "texts not working for 24 hours upon return" problem that would be great. If you are going to be down there for more than 10 days then IMHO best to consider purchasing a local sim.

cory_c

I understand, but what is the average vacation time spent away? For some it may be 7 days yet for others 10, 14 or 21 days. Personally, I would like to stick with one provider but the issue at hand is the renewal procedure which from comments given, often indicates that one can not renew. Anyway, it's a suggestion that has been repeated and maybe one day it will happen.

cristian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GinYVR Thanks for the response, much appreciated. 

If I understand this correctly, I can no longer modify my base (grandfathered) plan at this time, so I am stuck with the 1G/month and if I need more I need to buy an add-on. 

OK, looked at the add-ons, it's $30 for 1G. That's quite a bit, but ...how does it work? Is the data purchased through an add-on carried over if unused at the end of my 90 day payment cycle? Thank you.

pm-smayer97
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cristian wrote:

@GinYVR Thanks for the response, much appreciated. 

If I understand this correctly, I can no longer modify my base (grandfathered) plan at this time, so I am stuck with the 1G/month and if I need more I need to buy an add-on. 

OK, looked at the add-ons, it's $30 for 1G. That's quite a bit, but ...how does it work? Is the data purchased through an add-on carried over if unused at the end of my 90 day payment cycle? Thank you.

The 1G Data Add-on works on its own 30-day cycle. Any unused portion keeps rolling over indefinitely until all of it is used up.

cristian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks @pm-smayer97. Just one more question please. The add-on, is it a one time purchase or is it recursive? I hope it's the former. Thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.