cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KamWest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

Most of the plans seem fairly stable and if not something else always comes along. The deals seem to be getting better so I'm not too worried.

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Dave,

Will there be more staff to assist the customers in the near future?  That'd be a nice addition I think.  The community is great with a lot of people who can help but there's only so much they can do when the issue can only be resolved by the company.  Thanks,

Kas 

jor123
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KamWest wrote:

Most of the plans seem fairly stable and if not something else always comes along. The deals seem to be getting better so I'm not too worried.

Yes, hopefully these promotions continue. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kas wrote:

Hi Dave,

Will there be more staff to assist the customers in the near future?  That'd be a nice addition I think. 

@kas unfortunately, outward appearances are that Public Mobile would rather spend their budget on virtual paint than on actual meaningful changes like the one you suggest.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Asima
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy to hear that. Yes, the most needed thing is to improve the online problem-solving process, which is the biggest thing keeping away some people from moving toward Publem Mobile.

terrybev

@daredogg wrote:

Update to the logo is bland and unoriginal. Being a graphic artist, the colours just don't do it for me. Should of at least stuck to the orange we've all grown accustomed to. Can we also do a little lighter on the beige background? Harder to see the orange links like @stonechucker already mentioned.

Here I come out of the woodwork, and my first post is a complaint! Robot LOL

I totally agree. I like our old logo in orange, and I don't like the beige, just saying

Marc_NL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1. Everyone knows a car goes faster with a new coat of paint. If you switched to red it would be even faster, trust me.

2. You're "for the public" by restricting freedom of choice? Currently all the plans I see on offer have only 3G data. I'll just dust off my original Galaxy Note and be all set then. Oh, no, wait. That had LTE.

kas

It's quite sad but I'm sure @Dave_M will focus on customer support at some point

mimmo
Oracle

@Marc_NL  the 3g is still LTE, but throttled.  Everyone who had a full lte plan still keeps it. If you want full speed LTE public's old prices iirc we're basically the same as Koodo.

since only a small percentage of new activations were at the full lte speeds using the plan builder then really the consumer made the decision...

Joelkim

Please don't remove rewards because I love you! 

Need Help? Let's chat.