cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Effective March 17, Legacy customer will no longer be able to use the call centre

They have put in a automated system for replys 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Effective March 17, Legacy customer will no longer be able to use the call centre

Hello I am very frustrated right now. 

I have paid bycredit card option all these years.  I was told I would still have that option just as you have the voucher option open when call *611.  I got all the prompts but got redirected when i try to make a pre registered cr card payment.  I need the use of my phone now and have no service.  Need help ASAP please.\

Mayor / Maire

@legacyphone2019 wrote:

Hello I am very frustrated right now. 

I have paid bycredit card option all these years.  I was told I would still have that option just as you have the voucher option open when call *611.  I got all the prompts but got redirected when i try to make a pre registered cr card payment.  I need the use of my phone now and have no service.  Need help ASAP please.\

Post your question here in a new topic....more visible..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/paying_for_your-service    Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a legacy customer. I have no access on my phone even though I am on autopay.

i need help.

Mayor / Maire

@Lhufana  a écrit :

I am a legacy customer. I have no access on my phone even though I am on autopay.

i need help.

Unfortunately there is a problem with legacy customers you need to reach the moderator and explain to them what happened.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Never knew there was a call centre. Never needed one!

Mayor / Maire

@HumbleBee wrote:

Never knew there was a call centre. Never needed one!

@HumbleBee I see you registered for the community in Summer 2016.  If that is also when you activated your service, you would not have had access to the call centre anyway, which might also contribute to your lack of awareness of it!  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.