cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Re: [EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@Stitch wrote:

Yesterday I joined Public Mobile and tried to sign up for the extended Flash Sale, but it didn't send me a code....just wondering what I might have done wrong.

Hi @Stitch if you meant that you submitted your email and did not receive a confirmation message, submit another email.  First check your spam folder, it might be there.

extended flash sale .png

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Stitch 

As long as you registered your email and activated with the same one you are fine. You are not sent a confirmation. It appears on your screen after you hit submit.

Screenshot_20210328-151428.png

Stitch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I put my email address in, it sounded like my email wasn't accepted as a real email address, but I am receiving emails there, so I guess I will just wait and see.  I did get the $10 discount for signing up from a friend recommendation, so now will wait and see if the second month is free or not.

public2021

Hi,

Your email adress was'nt accepted because your used it to suscribe tu public mobile. It's for new customer you have to use un email adress not already used for public mobile account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Stitch 

So you didn't get the above message? Try again but type every letter in individually. Do not use autofill. Don't even use the ".com" key. Then if its accepted cross your fingers to see if you recieve the 30 day credit before your renewal. If you don't contact the moderators after your renewal and ask for it to be added then.

Stitch

I tried to redo it, but it says the email address is invalid....I tried using a different one yesterday before I finalized the activation, but it didn't go to either email address.  I did see on my account where I was given the $10 off for a friend referral, but not the 2nd month free.  

Thanks for all your help though....it is greatly appreciated....not very tech savy on this end...lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Stitch .

Hmmm....I can't figure out what you are doing wrong....clear your browser and reboot your device. Open one tab only using firefox, chrome or safari. Try again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Stitch 

Is this the message you are getting?

Screenshot_20210331-121602.png

Stitch

yes, that's what is on the screen

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Stitch 

Are you 100% sure you are typing everything separately? I can even add one of my pm accounts email addresses but if I hit  the ".com" key you get that message.

Need Help? Let's chat.