@prairiedogbob wrote:

@darlicious 

What's the CCS offer?

canadiancellsupplies.com

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@HALIMACS 

They have an offer? I'll go check it out....

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice to see Public Mobile put a few more flash sales on. Unlike last year where there was hardly any!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob 

See here...

Spoiler

Heres the lowdown....order the $50 plan from Canadian Cell supplies. They offer a 50% discount ($25) on your first month and a free sim card. Either have them activate it upon ordering or wait for it ti arrive in the mail (5 business days via Canada post.) If you intend to activate after recieving the sim card make sure you confirm with them that you will still qualify for the second 30 days free promotion if activating thru them after March 31st and make sure you have registered your email for the promo on pm's website. Then follow the CCS procedure for them to activate the sim card.

Once you are all set upon the $50 plan schedule a plan change (preferably after you recieve your $50 plan credit but you may have to wait til your renewal to recieve it so schedule it on day 29 if necessary) to the plan you want...$15 plan? If so the math will work out as follows :

You pay CCS $25+tax and recieve a free sim card and the $50/8.5gb plan. Pm will credit your account $50+$10 (bonus referral credit)+$4 ($2+$2=$4 autopay reward)=$64 You change to the $15 plan on your first renewal. $64-$15=$49+$2 (autopay)=$51-$15=$36+$2=$38-$15=$23 $23+$2=$25-$15=$10+$2=$12 You add $3 to your account=$15-$15=$0 That will cover your 6th month of service. Total cost for your first 180 fays of service is $25+$3=$28+tax depending on your provincial tax rate the total cost will range between $29.40 to $32.20.

treefrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

I have checked out Canadian sell supplies for their cheap SIM cards but their activation deal is quite the offer you can really save a few extra dollars off your plan with public mobile by stacking the two that's for sure!

@prairiedogbob 

That's definitely something to look into if you're activating or you have a friend to refer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog 

Yes that was my thinking exactly!

@prairiedogbob 

....and anyone else thinking of stacking these two deals or activating in store the owner indicated the offer in store must be  activated before March 31st or by 11:59:59pm est on March 30th 2021.

draken251
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I have a quick question. I went to activate a plan in-store today. How do I know if I am eligible for the flash sale. I had to transfer in an old phone number(waited 2 hours after activation) so I didn't have a chance to do the email thing before getting home.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@draken251 

The terms and conditions do say to register your email before you activate but as long as you registered once you got home hopefully the system will still just recognize the email as registered and apply it anyways. Cross your fingers and hope ts applied in the next 30 days. However if it isn't applied once your plan renews contact the moderators then and ask for it to be applied. They have been generous in the past and apply it as there are always customers that just get missed for no rhyme or reason anyhow.

Stitch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Yesterday I joined Public Mobile and tried to sign up for the extended Flash Sale, but it didn't send me a code....just wondering what I might have done wrong.

Need Help? Let's chat.