cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
treefrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@Melinda_H 

I LOVE a good sale! Now if I could only get a few girlfriends to take shopping trip down the public mobile...

Qurratul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I activated public mobile new sim yesterday in store and then registered it today with my email address, 

Can I get one month free offer?

Dunkman
Oracle

@Qurratul 

@Qurratul wrote:

Hi, 

I activated public mobile new sim yesterday in store and then registered it today with my email address, 

Can I get one month free offer?

This is happened to other customers in previous promotions.  Technically, you did not follow the exact terms and conditions (ie. need to register email prior to signing up).  You can wait  the 30 days to see whether you get credited the 2nd month free.  If not credited, you can contact moderator for help  Moderator will likely credited your account.  

trinaalcrow7

Spudster
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@trinaalcrow7 wrote:

That's correct, @trinaalcrow7 

Did you have a question to go along with that?  🤔

GigsDonna

Hi 

I just switch our 2 cell phones to Public Mobile hopefully this applies to us.

They didn't say anything about this Flash Sale.

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GigsDonna wrote:

Hi 

@GigsDonna  ,  Technically, you need to submit your email ahead and receive the confirmation and use the same email address to activate.

Not sure if you did that.  But you might also want to see if Mod and apply the Free 2nd month for you back.  Good Luck.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@GigsDonna wrote:

Hi 

Hi @GigsDonna as already suggested by @hTideGnow above, contact the Moderator_Team to help you.  There are cases like yours posted here in the forums but unfortunately I can't remember if they were able to get the Promo after activation.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

Please keep up updated.  Thanks in advance

RosieR

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GigsDonna 

Enter the two emails that you activated the accounts on. Then wait out the conditions (30 days) of the promotion to see if it is added to your account. If it is not then contact the moderators and ask them to add it to your account. Admitting your mistake now and asking it for it to added ahead of everyone else who has done it correctly is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice! Have a friend ready to make the switch, I’ll let them know 

Need Help? Let's chat.