cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: [EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@Robgsomm wrote:

I followed the instructions but never received an email with the promo information. Help!

Did you submit your email address ?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online or in-store to redeem this offer.

(Thanks @Triguy )

amanmander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

How I am still waiting for my plan credit for the second month? Whom should I contact in order to check that everything is in order?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@amanmander 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amanmander , how long you have activated your line?   It usually takes at least couple days for it to appear on your account.  I suggest wait at least 2 weeks after activation before trying to contact the mod for update.

Welcome to PM!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@amanmander 

The promo details do say it will be added within 30 days. Just keep monitoring this thread. As soon as someone finally gets it added they will post an update. The general rule of thumb has been its been added 5 business days after the promo ends which would make it around April 21st. But saying that this promo started on March 19th so that would exceed 30 days for anyone activating on the first day.. So I am going to hazard a guess and say its going to get automatically added to accounts on the 17th of April.

Campbesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I entered my email address for this offer on April 4 and activated service right after doing so. I didn't receive an email back until April 5 saying that my email address qualified...I wonder if the promo will be applied or if I acted to quickly?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Campbesh 

You are totally fine the email is an automatic thing sent out after the registration for the email portion of the promotion ends. If anything it ensures that you do qualify.

Linh1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why I can't access the email submission link?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Linh1 : Because the promo is over.

walker1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got my promo credit this morning for the next 30 days of service, that'll cover my next renewal. It came about 3 weeks after my activation as I had suspected. 

Need Help? Let's chat.