cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPIRED: $55 for 4GB/month promo plan!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

ANNOUNCEMENT: This promo plan is now expired and no longer available.

Hey Community,

Hot diggity! We’ve got another special announcement for you!  For a limited time, Public Mobile is offering an incredible promotion where you can get unlimited province-wide talk, unlimited global text and 12GB on a 90-day plan for $165 ($55/month).  Not to mention you get all of this on Canada’s largest 4G LTE network.  

Looking for ways to save a little more? Don’t forget about all the Rewards you can earn.  Sign up for AutoPay when you activate and you can earn another $2 off your payment every 30 days.  

Check out the full details below.  If there ever was a time to get your friends or family to join, now would be it!

Things to know

• This promotional offer is only for a limited period of time
  • Once an end date is communicated, it will be the last day to activate on the promo plan. The promotional price will not be honoured after the communicated end date for any SIM cards that have not been activated on the promotional plan by the deadline. This includes SIM cards that have been purchased online, and have not yet arrived or been activated.

Getting the plan

Pick & Pay Customers

If you are an existing Pick & Pay customer you can sign up for the promotional plan in self-serve. Just paid for your next 30/90 days? Don’t worry, you can future date a rate plan at any time during the promotion. This means after your current service period is up, you will automatically be switched to the promo plan.  Just make sure you future date your rate plan while the promotion is available because once it’s gone, you won’t be able to get it!

Legacy Customers

If you are a legacy customer who is interested in the promo, you will need to call into the call centre in order to change your plan to the promotional plan. Please note that once you switch to a Pick & Pay plan, you will be unable to switch back to your old plan and you will lose access to the call centre.

New Customers

As a new customer, you can sign up for the promo plan through the activation process. You will need to have your SIM card in hand in order to activate, so please be sure to order it first! Remember, this promotion is for a limited time only so, if you want to take advantage of it, be sure to activate as soon as possible!

For more information about our plans see our Terms of Service.

Public Mobile Community team

263 REPLIES 263

lrhk007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wonder if it would be possible to get the SIM number that is being sent so it can be activated with a plan before it arrives.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes you at least need the SIM card number to activate.

lrhk007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Question for a buddy, do you need a SIM card before can activate this plan since a SIM card won't arrive before Wednesday at midnight.

@Cocodale, if you've set the upgrade for future date change, it'll be at the end of your current plan, that the change happens.

If you want to change now (and lose all funds already paid), you can add the required funds to pay the $165, and then select the promo package, and press the option to Change Plan Now.

Rockdaddy22
@Cocodale I'd definitely send a mod a private message about this. Do you have enough money in your account currently for the new plan?

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I am hoping for a great promo on canada day ,,, since it should be big day 

@Cocodale post it in a topic in the community because if you hust post it here, not a lot of people will read it.

Cocodale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yes I started last week ,i took the pick and pay but realised I didnt have text so Ivfiguref U might upgrade and get this plan or add on the gloval texting. I TRIED the plan upgrade but it hasnt gone through.

Rockdaddy22
Are you currently with Public Mobile?

Cocodale
I tried to upgrade to this plan but it doesmt seems to work need help.

Rockdaddy22
I agree

Hopin PM creates more Promo variety, with prices that are lucrative

Rockdaddy22
It's definitely a worthy promo just not as much as last time lol. I'm still waiting for a promo with national calling, that'll bring in people that wouldn't consider PM otherwise.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's okay, this "promo" won't be missed. Hope the next one is actually promo worthy.

Rockdaddy22
And I anticipate they will. They don't need another fiasco like the last promo. That one exposed all our shortcomings. I'm hoping we'll be ready for the next big promo.

Not to say that this promo was not good but we know that PM can mess with the canadian market easily and they should do it. 

Yep I m sure they will bring some new promo around back to school time that's the time lots of carrier offer their best plan lets see what pm have to offer around that time
But

For now c'mon guys 4 days left to get this plan act fast specially if you paying more then 165 or have a 1gb or 2gb plan get this plan since its a pure prepaid service you are not losing anything if pm offer better plan in near future you always have a choice to make changes to your plan according to your needs
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Finally!  Bring on a better promotion.  My referrals have gone stone cold.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
This promo plan will end on Wednesday May 10th @ 11:59 PM EDST. Order your SIM cards as soon as possible in order to take advantage of this offer. Remember, this is the last day you will be able to activate on the promo plan.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@sandra023 wrot

When will this promo end? I just ordered my SIM card and don't want to miss out on the current plans. 

See the updated post for expiry date.

sandra023

Thank you 🙂

SD08

@More_Chaos wrote:
@SD08, @kav2001c

Thanks for the tips guys... hope I'm doing it right... not sure how to do the embedded quote.

@More_Chaos

Looks like you got the tagging right.

As for the embedded quote, like I did with your post here, you would first of all use the 'Reply' button (not 'Quick Reply' as this doesn't give you the option to quote someone).  Then you would simply hit the big black 'Quote' button before typing anything else.  A copy of the other person's post would appear just like yours did here.  When you type your reply, make sure your text appears outside the grey vertical bar on the left side that indicates the quoted text.

Rockdaddy22
Good job lol 🙂

More_Chaos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@SD08, @kav2001c
Success with the tagging!

More_Chaos
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@SD08, @kav2001c

Thanks for the tips guys... hope I'm doing it right... not sure how to do the embedded quote.

Though to be fair, I did look back to make sure it doesn't get posted at the end of the thread and near the replied to message (though I guess you can't tell how many people had replied to the same message and where you end up in the line....). I also did wonder how to tag people and if just adding '@' at the beginning of a few user name would do the trick too.

I also don't remember trying to reply to 30+ people...

I'm glad you tagged me @SD08

Tagging myself in any capacity does not give me a message board notification

I feel gipped!

@kav2001c so do I

Cat Tongue

@sandra023
There no specific end day released yet if you ordered your sim already then you should be fine since sim takes 3 to 5 business days even in between they release the date of expiry for this plan i m sure they will still give peoples a week or two before ending this promo plan for you pretty sure you will be alright and in advance welcome to pm

sandra023

When will this promo end? I just ordered my SIM card and don't want to miss out on the current plans. 

SD08

@kav2001c wrote:

@More_Chaos and to continue what SD08 said; if you tag multiple people you do not need to make 30 replies back to back to back

It looks odd

Or @kav2001c even lol

@kav2001c

Hehe...addressing yourself in the third person is a sign of insanity.  Smiley LOL

@More_Chaos and to continue what SD08 said; if you tag multiple people you do not need to make 30 replies back to back to back

It looks odd

@SD08 for example

Or @kav2001c even lol

Need Help? Let's chat.