cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: EXPIRED: $55 for 4GB/month promo plan!

That's the the plan I first started with a long time ago. It's definitely still a great plan, then you'll be ready for the next promo 🙂
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Nerko don't forget to put your family's numbers in for the referral to get those sweet rewards!
Highlighted

I also love the loyalty reward 🤑 You actually get rewarded for being a loyal customer.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I was going to do phone number transfer from rogers to public mobile today, how long does it take to take over? It gets activated right away?
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Usually, if all the information provided is correct (ideally account number provides the best match), the port proceeds automatically. Could take 20 minutes up to a couple of hours...

Also, if I were you, I would not proceed before tomorrow at 10 AM, since they are having a system maintenance tonight and mods wold not be able to help you if there was a problem.

Finally, starting the process in the morning will help you to finish it faster, since if there was a problem mods would be online and able to help you!

Highlighted

Great advice
Highlighted

@Nerko please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions before making your decision. The community is here to help!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
I also love the loyalty reward 🤑 You actually get rewarded for being a loyal customer.

@Rockdaddy22 - Agreed!

... But how sad is it that we expect to not be rewarded as a loyal customer and that we are surprised when we are!!!??? Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am glad you mentioned that, I was a bit curious about this. Thank you

Highlighted

@justmag wrote:

I am glad you mentioned that, I was a bit curious about this. Thank you

@justmag sorry--you're glad whom mentioned what?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.