cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Developers Blog: Introduction & the support enhancement journey thus far

Thanks for the updates Alan_K. Would be interested in participating in any new beta support forum or forms. Lots of room for improvement and good to see some focus going toward this.

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  I believe an important part of the ticketing system needs to be how long the current wait time is to receive a reply. The standard 2 hours but peak time longer is not good enough. It needs to say current reply time is between x-y hours.

There are countless messages in forum I have sent x messages and have not heard back in y days. This is not a good reflection of an online only business model. If expectations/reply time are not set, the ticketing system will not be as beneficial as it could be. 

@Alan_K please pay special attention to this from @mimmo.  He is spot-on here.  The days of support requests being submitted into a black hole absolutely must end, as soon as possible.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

yeah ,I've had plenty of time to fix the problem by myself.  BUT I did the same thing as the 2 previous times and it did work on the third time so I don't know what was the problem.  There should be at least 1 or 2 workers paid by public mobile to help fix the problems before next year !

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is definitely going to make it easier for your team to serve the customer faster with reduction to the guess work on issues. I have seen this live in operation and your moderators will find this very convenient. Great work Alan

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This should be great! Great to see PM making improvements that benefit everyone! 

This would be a great idea to have that inital message support to be the most informative. To not go back and forth between moderator and customer would save us all a bunch of time.

The ticketing system works for a lot of companies and I believe it can be utilized here along with process steps. i.e. Sent, Acknowledge by ..., In progress, Resolved, Complete.