cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Developers Blog: Introduction & the support enhancement journey thus far

in the mean time I'm stuck with my problem and nobody to help....   public mobile will loose a customer and I'll loose the $ I paid for the sim card.  I can't activate it

Mayor / Maire

@Sirius wrote:

in the mean time I'm stuck with my problem and nobody to help....   public mobile will loose a customer and I'll loose the $ I paid for the sim card.  I can't activate it

@Sirius is this a second line?  Your previous posts on July 19th make it sound like you have an active line already.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

yes it's a second line for my kid, now the sim number is locked

public mobile should have a familly plan

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SiriusActivating and SIM lock are 2 different things.. either way you might want to start your own thread so more people can see your problem and help you.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sirius wrote:

yes it's a second line for my kid, now the sim number is locked

public mobile should have a familly plan

locked SIM can sometimes be resolved by mods via back office or sometimes requires replacing the SIM. Unfortunately, only they can resolve this or take the SIM back to store and try to get a replacement.

As for family plan, they sort of do have that... for every addtional line, simply use one other family line as a referral. That gets you an additional $1 off per month. 

I already sent a useless private message to get help..   what I mean is that the SIM card number with tons of num,bers doesn't work anymore because it is locked ..as they say  to another customer..   i don't need help from a member , I need help from a worker at public mobile to unlock that long number sim card#

first  I don't know what you mean by As for family plan, they sort of do have that... for every addtional line, simply use one other family line as a referral. That gets you an additional $1 off per month.  FAMILLY LINE ? 

2  the sim card is only "locked/reserved" when I try to activate it again after failing once....if public mobile doesn't want to activate it, well they won't sell me a new one for sure I won't buy a ton of sim card for not getting any decent support

nobody understand what I mean by locked sim card :  when we try to activate and it fail because the sim card wasn't in a phone,  when we try again it say : sim card # reserved  try again in 50 minutes. This is what I mean by locked...  so anyway  I'll try later on this afternoon. Meanwhile I have to think about the implications of having an account without any support and no decent way to have a familly account... I have a disability on my righht arm and have a hard time typing. It won't be easy to argue in this forum

Mayor / Maire

@Sirius there are no family plans here and don't see that coming any time in the forseeable future.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@Alan_K  I believe an important part of the ticketing system needs to be how long the current wait time is to receive a reply. The standard 2 hours but peak time longer is not good enough. It needs to say current reply time is between x-y hours.

There are countless messages in forum I have sent x messages and have not heard back in y days. This is not a good reflection of an online only business model. If expectations/reply time are not set, the ticketing system will not be as beneficial as it could be.