cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Dave is making his final curtain call

Aw! Hope you enjoy whatever is next for you! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As has been posted several times in this thread...HE IS GONE and has no access. So he will not read these.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

As has been posted several times in this thread...HE IS GONE and has no access. So he will not read these.

@pm-smayer97   Actually he can read these messages if he 'chooses' by viewing this thread on PM's website.  He doesn't need to have access to view them, although I would guess he's unlikely to do so 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97  Well, probably not but..., anyone can access this forum. He "likely" has his own device and you don't need to be an executive or even a PM customer to create an account here. But.. yes.. he has moved on unless they are STILL at the pub! Maybe @darlicious knows.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@pm-smayer97   Actually he can read these messages if he 'chooses' by viewing this thread on PM's website.  He doesn't need to have access to view them, although I would guess he's unlikely to do so 🙂

Yes, I am aware...but the unlikelihood is what I suspect.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks be to you Dave! You saved me $65/month on my cell phone bills and I know many people who are seriously considering switching over

It's great to still have stayed on the Telus network while enjoying such savings, all thanks to you!

Take care

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dave_M Thank you for your contributions to making Public Mobile the telecommunication company that it is and to the Public Mobile community as a key element of that.

Good luck in your next endeavors.

It would be nice to possibly have a hint of your next endeavors as well as the other upcoming changes at Public Mobile.

Thank you and Best Luck for the future.

Highlighted

Although we have never met, going forward - I wish you all the best.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wishing you good luck and success in your next endeavours.

thank you for creating this wonderful community ❤️

Highlighted

Good luck on your journey! ... & Congratulations on your new adventure.