cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Dave is making his final curtain call

Thanks for a job well done. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Shine on you crazy diamond!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I just joined Public and the community boards today, and already I have to hear this news? J/K.

Dave, your vision and personality have obviously influence this unique carrier to become what it is. Hopefully you will continue to do unique and important work in the future, wherever it is.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

All the best to you.

Cheers!!!!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for everything and good luck in your future, may you have much fun and success. 🙂

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Give away 1-12GB for free for everyone, most importantly me, as your farewell gift. That would be very cash money of you.

Highlighted

Thanks for being with the PM community for the past few years. As with all careers, we will eventually move onto something better. All the best with your future endeavours, Dave.

Highlighted

Happy moving on day Dave, thanks for all you did for PM and the community. Good luck with what very you do next.

Highlighted

Thank you so much Dave for all you have done for Public Mobile!  All the best in all things ahead for you! 

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

WOW.

The replies here today brought me tears.  Thank you so much all of you for making Public Mobile what it is today.

I just want you to all know we do all of this for you, and Public will continue to get better.   I look forward to watching from the sidelines.

I will lose access to this account in the next 10 minutes as I walk out for farewell drinks.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Tags (1)