cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Customer support during COVID-19 situation

@bbarwich wrote:

I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card and don't have a public mobile phone or account.  What is the charge for? I will be cancelling my card to stop this charge.

Did you ever have a PM account ? If so, is it possible that old account is still active ?

Rather than cancelling the credit card...you could call the credit card company and have a stop future payment to PM.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bbarwich 

If the reoccurring charge is listed PUBLIC MOBILE call your credit card company and get the transaction# and merchant details and come back here to contact the moderators. You'll be able to give them all the info they require to trace the account that is connected to the charges. Once it's determined they are erroneous they will be able to do a charge back (refund) to your credit card.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a public mobile customer. Recently my mobile phone account is suspended saying not enough find for auto pay. But it is not true. There is enough funds in my auto pay bank account. How can I activate the account now. 

Highlighted

Actually enough fund is in the account. Even though they didn't get the money from the account in may. Now account is suspended 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Vythilingam  if you have enough funds hot the reactivate button. If it still doesn't work.

Try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Go into your self service account and 20200519_120048.jpg

Stay safe.

Highlighted

Stay safe, healthy and strong. Thank you for all the essential workers still keep this country running.