cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Customer support during COVID-19 situation

Sounds like moderators are getting unpaid leave. If that is the case I am sorry. However we're all dealing with crap. If I have an issue with a service I do hope it gets resolved in short time.

/me buys Telus stock.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I DID ALL THAT

IT CHARED ANOTHER 15 FROM MY CREDIT CARD ON FILE

NOW I HAVE 35 DOLLARS BALANCE AND STILL DONT HAVE SERVICE

IT DOESNT SHOW TO BE PAYING 15 DOLLARS BC IT DOESNT TELL ME IF I HAVE EXTRA 5 DOLLARS    FROM  THE 20 DOLLARS

Highlighted

CAN PUBLIC  GIVE ME ANOTHER SIM CARD FREE AND ILL ACTIVATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER MY 35 DOLLARS?  I NEED THIS SERVICE NOW

AND I WANT THE 25 DOLLARS UNLIMITED  LOCAL CALLS, I DONT CARE ABOUT INTERNATIONALL

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@veronicacoreas  Go back to my post and review the points. If you have enough to cover your plan cost and you don't have the $25 plan. Go to the plans and add ons page. Choose the $25 plan. Scroll down and choose change plan now (immediately) and submit. Go to the overview page it should say active if not click on reactivate. Log out and reboot phone. You should have service. If not come back and well tell you what to do next.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@veronicacoreas wrote:

I DID ALL THAT

IT CHARED ANOTHER 15 FROM MY CREDIT CARD ON FILE

NOW I HAVE 35 DOLLARS BALANCE AND STILL DONT HAVE SERVICE

IT DOESNT SHOW TO BE PAYING 15 DOLLARS BC IT DOESNT TELL ME IF I HAVE EXTRA 5 DOLLARS    FROM  THE 20 DOLLARS

Can you tell us:

How much tax where you charged on the $15?

If you could give is a screen shot of your account overview would be nice. But you will have to remove some things from it...like phone #, name,  referral code. 

What is the postal code in your profile?

Highlighted
Oracle
Moved:

Highlighted

Having just joined the community as a newbie,the recent help and support I received with my issue from Public was nothing short of amazing.Understanding,expertise and kindness was in abundance all along the way.If this is reduced response during the present situation then you guys are doing good and will be answering questions before I ask em when you get back to normal.Great ongoing job people.Stay safe everyone.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pop1 

Nice to hear good news stories.

Interesting that you went straight to the mods and not through here first. (unless you have another account)

Would you be willing to share what your problem was that they helped you with?

Highlighted

Was really quite straight forward.

First of all I just turned 70 so the ol brain cell has slowed a bit.....

I ordered a sim and delivery just went pear shaped.

It hadn’t been scanned when it should have been to mark it’s journey and was then re-routed for some reason?Moderators helped in gaining the correct tracking number( and contact with Canada Post. I can now see through reading within the community that considering the complexity of some other members issues and the importance of getting them solved quickly made my enquire quite trivial.Under the present circumstances their understanding,the way I was treated and helped was the reason for my post.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pop1  Your wise years led you in the right direction. We would not have been able to help you any more than advising you to contact the moderators. But stop by any time you have a question or an issue you think can be resolved by us rather than a moderator. Were always happy to help!