cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Courier Delays

Same to me I ordered 15 Jan 2021 and not recived yet 5 Feb 2021 I dont know what to do ...

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@acan wrote:

Same to me I ordered 15 Jan 2021 and not recived yet 5 Feb 2021 I dont know what to do ...

@acan You pretty much have 2 options. Wait it out or go to a retail outlet and buy one. Depends what is most important to you considering what is going on. 

wendkas

I personally ordered and payed  my SIM card 2 weeks ago and still haven't receive anything. You cannot blame all of this on COVID-19 . Is it possible to know when I will receive my SIM card?

softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wendkas wrote:

I personally ordered and payed  my SIM card 2 weeks ago and still haven't receive anything. You cannot blame all of this on COVID-19 . Is it possible to know when I will receive my SIM card?

you can try to open a ticket with the Mod.. but I think they just sent regular mail, they can't really track much or then confirm with you whether it was sent out or not

If you need it urgently, you probably need to look for alternatives, like order from Amazon for Prime delivery or go to a physical kiosk (Walmart/London Drugs/Loblaws).

barterb

The website won't let me log in with the password I have in saved passwords and it won't recognize my email addy to do a reset 

@barterb wrote:

The website won't let me log in with the password I have in saved passwords and it won't recognize my email addy to do a reset 

Are you asking about the website for order SIM cards? No account is needed for that and you don't need to log into the Public Mobile website. Also, the login for ordering phones and SIM cards isn't the same as for your self serve account.

If you can't get into your self serve account and the password reset option isn't working, youl'll need to contact the moderators by opening a ticket at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@barterb wrote:

Hi @barterb why did you post on this thread "Courier Delays"?  What did you order from Public Mobile that you have not received yet?  If you ordered sim cards, then the wait time is about 2-3 weeks, or even longer.  

If you ordered a Certified Pre-owned Phone, check for information here.  

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.