cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Connecting with you during this time

I was just reading through these posts and found out about the 1gb data add-on for $15.  So I went ahead and picked it up.  Doubt if I'll ever use it but it's good to have since it doesn't expire.  Hope everyone is doing their best to keeping safe and keeping others safe as well.  Cheers!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V wrote:

Hey Community, 

I hope you’re all feeling safe and healthy during these uncertain and unprecedented times. While we are all practicing physical distancing and staying home as much as we can, it is important now, more than ever, that we try to stay as connected as possible. 

Last week we announced some of the ways we’re providing support, but we’d be remiss to not recognize the unique opportunity we have here to connect with you all on the Community more socially. As always, we have The Lounge available where you can go to chat about anything you’d like, Public Mobile related or not. In addition to that, I’d like to reach out and ask you for your input: should we do anything else on the Community (such as post more blogs, contests, games, etc.) to help foster a sense of connectedness? Do you think it would be beneficial for you and the Community? If so, please let us know what you’d like to see in terms of content or activities here on the Community. 

Whether it is blogs, contests, games, something completely different or nothing at all, if there’s something you think we can do to help make physical distancing a bit easier, please let us know!

Hope you’re staying safe and healthy, everyone!

- The Public Mobile Team

Yes, I think Games, Contests, something that can give way to a learning curve.

I think could be beneficial for everyone

Highlighted

Tank you pm for your wonderful job !

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks. some games and contests would help.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think we can get new phones.... Perhaps iphone Samsung LG. At discounted prices.  Phone plans to match phone specs....

Can we be rewarded upgrades to....

Bonuses for loyalty and frequently paying our bill on time.... To enable a free cell phone upgrade and plan discounts....  And most of all to show you value us as customers of auto pay and loyalty discounts and friend federal programs....

Show us that you car for us and give us something for our hard work..

Highlighted

I think we can get new phones.... Perhaps iphone Samsung LG. At discounted prices.  Phone plans to match phone specs....

Can we be rewarded upgrades to....

Bonuses for loyalty and frequently paying our bill on time.... To enable a free cell phone upgrade and planj discounts....  And most of all to show you value us as customers of auto pay and loyalty discounts and friend federal programs....

Show us that you car for us and give us something for our hard work....

Thank you,

Adam

Highlighted

I chose PM because they don't hide the cost of phone upgrades into the plan price.  I'm very happy with my antiquated flip phone.  No upgrade needed here.

My wish - stay solvent and keep offering low prices so we can keep benefiting from paying less.  (also games.  games are fun and maybe some fun artwork badges)

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

We have to encourage each other stay strong, and stay safe.Soon things will be back to normal, we have to stay positive

Highlighted

Thanks.

I've never been to The Lounge but will check it out.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Tiana_V  has anything come out of this thread that we can look forward to?