cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Connecting with you during this time

Contests seem to always be popular.

I think special badges for participating (or winning) in contests would increase general interest.

Indeed, new badges across the board for a variety of "achievements" with PM. For contests, surveys, best jokes, best photos, best recipes, whatever.

The prize doesn't always have to be stuff like a data add-on or a month of "free" service.

It could be dinner for two, movie tickets, or (especially appealing during this crisis) gift cards for groceries. Stuff people might appreciate and remember long after their GB of data is gone.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree the Public Mobile forums are a technical and social asset. They are amazingly vibrant, and active. I personally like hearing about and telling about technical 'tips and tricks' that maybe aren't widely known or well documented by public mobile officially. Maybe the Lounge type discussions could be enhanced by promoting national unity with interesting questions/polls to see what we have in common, or debate some lighthearted topics to 'get to know' each other...

The "community" forum, if offered, by pretty much any other carrier - Even Telus! are pretty much completely devoid of activity. Learning about the $15 1GB data plan from astute forum members is pretty slick too.

Highlighted
Oracle
Moved:

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456  Lol....that was funny and reminded of me of when I quit smoking well over a decade ago.....gee and too bad public mobile no longer has simple $0.15 mobile roaming rates.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would love some contests.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Tiana_V   Thanks for the outreach,  but I don't think adding games or quizzes or  polls etc   is worth the time nor effort on PM side of things to implement,  for the minutes/seconds interaction  of interaction they will distract people.    There are many sites out there that are full of these type of things already.    

If people really  want they could even start their own chat room or even create a group (skype, whatsapp etc,)  all of which would be  self regulated.  

I did like the idea of thinking outside the box  maybe create a new lounge type board with some open topics, and open only to replies.

• what plan (s) would you like to see
  • how can we market PM better
  • what features would you like to see
  • ect...

add a new question  every week, and add a reminder that PM is the 3rd tier provider which should not compete directly with Telus or Koodo

I would also not have this area not count towards rewards like the lounge.  

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds good here waiting for 5he games and prizes

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

contests all the way 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Korth these are great ideas.  
@Tiana_V perhaps a point system that people could earn points for free gifts, minutes, data etc.  Not sure how easy it would be to administer.  I certainly don’t want to add more work to the Mods.

Contests seem to always be popular.

I think special badges for participating (or winning) in contests would increase general interest.

Indeed, new badges across the board for a variety of "achievements" with PM. For contests, surveys, best jokes, best photos, best recipes, whatever.

The prize doesn't always have to be stuff like a data add-on or a month of "free" service.

It could be dinner for two, movie tickets, or (especially appealing during this crisis) gift cards for groceries. Stuff people might appreciate and remember long after their GB of data is gone.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for reaching out during this period of changes.

Polls, contest, games are great ideas.

I don't know if live webinars/workshops/training/tips could be feasible... Could be nice. Just a thought.