Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with us online!

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

After the overwhelming success of the Customer Lab, our team has some additional information we would like from you. You’re invited to join members of our team and other customers for a 2-hour online event on Thursday, April 7th from 3:30-5:30PM EST to explore further your motivations for choosing and staying with Public Mobile.

What do you need to do in this online event? Well, you can expect to answer some questions, get into online discussions with the Public Mobile team as well as other customers, and provide feedback. It’s a great opportunity to have a real-time conversation with us and other customers.

If you’d like to join us please fill out this form.

Thanks!

Igor

24 REPLIES 24

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @BAL, that's great to hear!

Our team is definitely interested in hosting more events like this one - we hope to be able to chat with you soon!

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As a new member of the community of PM, I think it is a great idea to have a connection between the community (customers) and PM. I look forward to contribute, if I can, to the next session. Thanks.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jairolevi, they usually make Announcement in the community 2 weeks before the scheduled date.  I hope you can take part in the next one.  

@jairolevi wrote:

**bleep** I missed it.

By any chance is a recording available?

JL

Unfortunately no. They will do another event like this. So, keep an eye out...

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

**bleep** I missed it.

By any chance is a recording available?

JL

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@NDesai @imm1304 @Luddite

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the Community 🙂

Our team learned a lot. We loved connecting with you all and we will definitely be hosting more events like it in the future.

I applaud PM's effort to engage customers directly. The staff is certainly dedicated to creating a low cost community based provider. I look forward to them tweaking offerings to address some of the concerns expressed over the last year without compromising the value of service.

It is also refeshing that dissastisfied customers' comments are treated with respect.

I look forward to converting more family and firiends to get that referral reward! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304

It was good to be part of this session.  Nice seeing/hearing from @NDesai and @Luddite.  

PM has an ideal mix of people working for them.  The positive attitude is palpable and gives me confidence that the company will not only survive but function flawlessly and grow in the future.  I admire PM for creating the direct engagement between the providers and the recipients of the service. 

I know there are bugs and I know its frustrating for those who experience problems.  However, interacting with the people on the other side gives me the impression that its simply matter of time before PM becomes the carrier that works for all of us. 

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I missed this one. It would be nice to be part of this especially hearing feedbacks with other customers. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @NDesai,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the online event. I hope that the other community members, who "attended", had a similarly positive experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Today's online event went very well.

We kicked it off by introducing each other and It was nice to meet few PM staff members. Me and few other users answered some questions to help PM analyze what customers think about their service and some discussions about ideas. Overall, it was a great experience for me.  

Thank you PM for hosting this event Smiley Happy

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@NDesai Yes, you can still participate. We do require you at least have a microphone as you will need to be able to speak to the group.

@Igor_M I just received your email about tomorrow's event. It mentioned to have video capabilities but unfortunately I do not have a working cam on my desktop pc. Can I still participate?

srlawren

Cool, I hope everyone enjoys the event(s)!  🙂  Wish I could join you!

Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

UPDATE: The form is now closed. You've shown lots of interest in this event, helping us reach our goal for attendees.

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @McLaren,

I know that you and the other members, who attend the online event, will maximize your input so that PM will have a more comprehensive understanding of what customers like and dislike.

Enjoy!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Submitted my form! 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

"...cheque is in the mail." Yep! I'll believe it when I see it.

I lent @Luddite $500 for 2 months so that he could buy groceries. That was 18 months ago!
When I inquire about the loan, he always explains that the cheque is in the mail.

🙂

srlawren

@Martin my pleasure.  Royalty cheque is in the mail.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

Thank you for the attribution. 🙂

Martin

@srlawren wrote:

Hi @Igor_M,

Cool idea!  I presume those times are EST timezone?  Unfortunately for anyone in BC with a full-time job, that probably excludes us from being able to participate.  I don't suppose you'd consider a later evening or weekend session?  

Food for thought?  (As @Martin likes to say 🙂 )

Oops, didn't even realize that, submitted another entry. 

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @srlawren, yes the times are EST time zone.

While for this event we weren't able to facilitate more inclusive timing, we plan in the future to host events/initiatives that can include our members out West as well 🙂 

Thanks for your input!

srlawren

Hi @Igor_M,

Cool idea!  I presume those times are EST timezone?  Unfortunately for anyone in BC with a full-time job, that probably excludes us from being able to participate.  I don't suppose you'd consider a later evening or weekend session?  

Food for thought?  (As @Martin likes to say 🙂 )

imm1304

Hi @Igor_M!

Just filled the form, would love to join this discussion.  I love the fact that PM is actively engaging with the customer base.

Need Help? Let's chat.