@z10user4 I actually started entering edit in my post because I had observed you doing it 😀 Learning for the vets here 🙂
Wow I've learned what a macro is not that I quite understand it but I guess it doesn't matter cuz it's not here anymore but I kind of like the Bravos leaderboard it's like watching golf.. That gblackma is like Tiger Woods up there all the time when's he going to get a back injury? But I guess that doesn't matter either cuz I can't follow the leader board anymore. That's okay from what I read most people support it and that's cool too.
Well, this is completely irrelevant info now, but for anyone that didn't know what the macro feature was, I did a guide on a while back that may be at least mildly interesting.
- By removing the Bravos board, you meant deleting it permanently from the forum and not hiding it from sight. Right?
- Its great that Retired oracles are recognized for their previous efforts. But why the almost Oracle controls?
- And what constitutes a macro? Thanks. If I post an answer and keep linking to it. Is this a macro?
Thanks. Stay safe
1. Once removed, the leaderboard will not be available at all.
2. Retired Oracles are trusted to perform critical actions such as helping to remove private info or inappropriate content from posts so that the Community can be safe and enjoyable for all users.
3. Macros are a specific capability within the Community that allow users to save templates to use and reuse. Linking to other posts is still possible.
#2 is a nice addition, giving recognition to significant contributors.
Anyone previously using #3 will simply use another way to have canned replies, so what is the point of removing it from the forum?...And removing #1...oh well...I won't bother with this one.
So really, these changes do not amount to anything meaningful (except #2)...nothing to see here folks.
Is this just change for the sake of change, just to make it look like something useful is being done?
What about actually focusing on what truly matters and has real impact, like changing the private messaging system and its links to the customer ticketing system? Now that would be more meaningful.
Thank you @Tiana_V and everyone at PM for acknowledging certain aspects of the community were "broken". By removing the bravo board and macro responses this will alleviate some of the craziness of late.
@imm1304, maybe you are way off the radar. Or they don't like you very much!? Kidding.
It could be that you been super quiet in the community forum that you don't care if your title change? I wished they can say retired Deputy Mayor for me.