cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Update

Someone who seemed to take the time to pay attention and listen and stay in tune. That was nice.

But upward and onward. All the best @Catherine_T .

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations Catherine on your new position!

Thank you for your attentiveness to the community at large, for responding when needed, clarifying when asked and care you have shown for the community to grow, evolve and be successful. The changes to be implemented by your design will be held with great anticipation til revealed after your departure. Your presence will be missed and our loss is Telus' gain. Best of luck with your future endeavours!

P.S. Tell Tiana we say "Hi!".....

dar(licious)

XionBunny
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I honestly feel like they treat this flanker brand like a kind of probationary training ground for Telus reps, the turnover rate here is kind of sus.

msadams2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good luck on your new venture...it is always sad to see dependable people move on, but hopefully this means big opportunities for someone else. 

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good luck to Catherine in her next career venture!

fujiyama

Thank you and all the best Catherine!

Can't wait to see the updates to the forums 👍

brianchamp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Catherine_T good luck in your future endeavours !!

treefrog

@Catherine_T 

Well we joined pm around the same time last year and you are already off to greener pastures. I suppose I've done the same by leaving Northern Alberta for the lush year around green of the lower Mainland ( most of time at least) and keeping a little more green in my pocketbook by staying with pm! Best of luck with your new adventures.

Need Help? Let's chat.