cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Community Update

Congrats @Catherine_T on your new opportunity at Telus, I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you so much for what you have done here at Public Mobile !, I can't wait to see what the community redesign will look like!

I hope that will be a better deal coming on PM.

Once again, thanks for all the help.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T 

Congratulations and best of luck on your new journey. We will miss you

ShawnC13
Oracle

Congrats @Catherine_T!!!  Thank you for you time and effort here for us at PM.  Best of luck with the new challenge ahead!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T sucks that you had the misfortune of being the spoke person for Telus announcements that are really controversial and some of us customers had pushed you off the cliff for reasons beyond your control.  For that I, for one, apologize.

I wish you all the best on your new adventure with Telus and beyond.

giphy

Stay safe

RosieR 

Luddite
Oracle

@Sarah_D Perhaps Telus should consider seconding one of the active Community members for the role. That would provide longer term continuity compared to the current methodology. 

Plant some flowers AND watch them growPlant some flowers AND watch them grow

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@Sarah_D Perhaps Telus should consider seconding one of the active Community members for the role. That would provide longer term continuity compared to the current methodology.

@Luddite   Great idea...I nominate Luddite for the position!  🤔 😁

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Catherine_T. While we wish you the best in your new assignment, we'll keenly look forward to the redesign of the community project that you had worked so hard on. 😊

promotion.jpg

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you @Catherine_T  for all you've done for the community.  Congrats and best wishes to you in your new role at Telus.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good luck to Catherine! All the best!

BKNS27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats Catherine and best of luck on your new opportunity with Telus.

I have only been on this Community for a short time and I see you have put a lot of work and effects in keeping everyone up to date on announcements.

Maybe you can help this PM Community in creating a PM app maybe piggy backing on Telus app. 😉😉😉

Need Help? Let's chat.