cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_D
Public Mobile

Community Update

Hey Community,

We have some bittersweet news to share with you. This week will be @Catherine_T last week at Public Mobile as she will be pursuing a new opportunity at TELUS. Please join me in thanking her for all that she has done for the Community! 

Most of you may know her as the person who announces product launches and promos, but she has been working on multiple initiatives behind the scenes, one of which is related to a redesign of our Community. While we can’t share exactly what this redesign will look like quite yet (and besides, what’s the fun in that?), we can share that there is a list of exciting changes coming to the Community, stay tuned! 

The team is currently in the process of finding the next Community Manager and is hoping to have them on-board within the next few weeks. In the interim, we may not appear to be as active on the Community as we are thin-staffed at the moment, but rest assured that we are listening. We will be staying closely connected with our Oracles as usual on a private board.

Catherine had an amazing time on the Community and really enjoyed meeting everyone. While she is sad to say goodbye to the team, she is excited to see how the Community will evolve. 

We wish her best of luck on her future endeavors!

- The Public Mobile Team

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Update

And the marketing farm team turns over again. Congrats on the promotion there Catherine_T!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T all the best with your new position at Telus.. and remember to bring our concerns here to Telus as well  🙂

As for the new Community Manager, we have quiet some talent and dedicated Oracles here.. anyone interested??  🙂

btw, I am eager to know about the new Community redesign

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Catherine_T good luck in your future endeavours !!
BearFBI

Congrats @Catherine_T on your new opportunity at Telus, I wish you best of luck !

Thank you so much for what you have done here at Public Mobile !, I cant wait to see what the community redesign will look like !

will13am
Oracle

Congrats and good luck to @Catherine_T on your new pursuits.  It's onwards and upwards.  The community is ready to welcome the new replacement.  We are used to the regular changing of the guard.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

cath.jpg

Thank you Catherine_T and good luck.  It'll be interesting to see what the Community changes look like.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Catherine_T  for all your work on the Community forum.  Best of luck on your future endeavors at Telus.

LEGO

Catherine_T, sad to see you go, you were great addition to this Community. You will be missed! 😢

Need Help? Let's chat.