Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

@jeav wrote:

Hello, 
Thank you for posting these guidelines. 
I think the one I may not have followed very well is that I may have posted my name phone number and account number in some of my previous posts because I thought it would be helpful, I don't think it was and I'm not sure if I can go back and delete my posts of if I should just not worry about it. 

@jeav  If your personal info wasn't removed at the time of you posting by an oracle, then just go through your posts now and you can easily edit and remove that information now.  Go to the post where you think you may have posted this information and click on the 3 dots top right of that post and select edit. 

Chances are someone noticed at the time of you posting and an oracle may have already done it for you but it's a good idea to check again, especially if you don't have too many posts anyhow. 😊

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you.  Always good to post these terms and guidelines.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

straight forward and easy to abide by, hopefully everyone is able to follow them.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Glad to know all these, thank u.

Highlighted

Thanks! very informative and helpful 

Highlighted

@Tiana_V Thank You!!!

Highlighted

Thanks, I always can use help in procedures and such. I am still unsure when in the community account. But as time go on it get better

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems simple enough to follow pretty straightforward I don't think I read the original ones too much gobbledygook to read thanks!

Highlighted

Thanks for posting this! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

They look great. What is the strategy for ensuring everyone sees them when they sign up? Will it always be pinned to the front page? Perhaps the header could say, "READ THIS" before participating in this forum. Is it possible to make it a step in the Community signup process with a mandatory scroll and an "I agree" button? 

Thanks for making this a priority ! 

Need Help? Let's chat.