Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0698-01-LithiumCommunity-MemberOfTheMonth-EN.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi DK,

Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated!

Cheers.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations Martin!

Well deserved and always there to help.

Martin
Legend
Legend
PublicMobile101,

You're welcome!

Cheers.

PublicMobile101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good Job ! thank you for makeing this service better 🙂 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Luddite,

Convulsed with laughter? I was being serious!

Martin

@Martin wrote:

Luddite,

Please excuse the extended delay in my replying.

When you mentioned implanted chips, I knew that that was a hot-button issue, and that I needed clearance from the operators of the Mother Ship to comment on it. What I can disclose is this:
1: Chips are never secretly implanted. The operators are of a race, practising cooperation with all. They never engage in nefarious deeds.
2: In 1908, they openly implanted chips in bank employees. The operators came to regret that when they realized that the banks were treating their employees like sheeple. They no longer entertain requests for mass implantation due to what occurred 107 years ago.
3: About 50 years ago, the operators became signatories to the Intergalactic Convention of the Rights of Sovereign Worlds. As a result, what occurred in 1908 cannot happen now.
4: As a side note, the operators of the Mother Ship are gender neutral, with names that I find unpronounceable. Accordingly, I call them Bob and Sue.

As far as gravitas and being above the fray, certainly not! I will continue to duke it out, in the community forum, with the Forces of Darkness, intent on causing problems for new and would-be customers. Only when they have been thoroughly defeated, will I be able to rest.

I need to go now. The operators want to discuss certain matters with me on the Mother Ship.

Cheers.

@Martin Merci Martin aka M&M. It's impossible to concentate when convulsed with laughter! Man Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi imm1304,

Thank you very much. Much appreciated!

Cheers.

Martin

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats @Martin!  Much deserved acknowledgement for your wonderful efforts.  

Martin
Legend
Legend

Luddite,

Please excuse the extended delay in my replying.

When you mentioned implanted chips, I knew that that was a hot-button issue, and that I needed clearance from the operators of the Mother Ship to comment on it. What I can disclose is this:
1: Chips are never secretly implanted. The operators are of a race, practising cooperation with all. They never engage in nefarious deeds.
2: In 1908, they openly implanted chips in bank employees. The operators came to regret that when they realized that the banks were treating their employees like sheeple. They no longer entertain requests for mass implantation due to what occurred 107 years ago.
3: About 50 years ago, the operators became signatories to the Intergalactic Convention of the Rights of Sovereign Worlds. As a result, what occurred in 1908 cannot happen now.
4: As a side note, the operators of the Mother Ship are gender neutral, with names that I find unpronounceable. Accordingly, I call them Bob and Sue.

As far as gravitas and being above the fray, certainly not! I will continue to duke it out, in the community forum, with the Forces of Darkness, intent on causing problems for new and would-be customers. Only when they have been thoroughly defeated, will I be able to rest.

I need to go now. The operators want to discuss certain matters with me on the Mother Ship.

Cheers.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi TroyDaBes,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Cheers.

Martin

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow. That's very nice. He's really literally everywhere helping people with their problem. Keep it up!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi dhanadhan,

Thank you very much!

Cheers.

Martin

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats. You deserved it.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Mansi,

Fixed!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I know I already spilled your secret Cat Tongue@Martin but let's not do it to each other going forth Cat Wink

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi Cat,

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Note of Caution: When Mansi is dressed entirely in black leather, and is carrying a black, leather whip, give her a wide berth. Ignore the preceding at your peril!

Cheers.

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the warm welcome, @Mansi_G!

I am really excited to work with the PM team and to get to know this community - I can already tell that it is vibrant, informative, and fun!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Not only me but all the Community Managers - @Moid_I@Caroline_B@Jeremy_M acknowledges and know you for all of your support initiatives. You are already getting so much love Heart from other members - @chukdefatey@Luddite and more on frequent basis Smiley Wink

I also would like to take this opportunity to introduce @Cat_L who recently joined the Community and Support team and now getting warmed up to the Community and all of its wonderful members Smiley Happy

Congrats Martin. Does grossing 1,000 Bravos increase one's gravitas, or float one above the fray? More likely you no longer require a colander to communicate with Mother Ship because a chip has been secretly implanted. Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully, it will not mean retirement. I have a lot to learn from you yet.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

Thank you very much. 🙂

Martin

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Congrats my Friend. You definitely deserve it.

Martin
Legend
Legend

To Mansi,

Thank you for acknowledging how I try to help Public Mobile.

To those who have given me Bravos and Accepted Solutions,

Thank you for considering my posts worthy of your approval.

To Mansi et al,

Much appreciated!

As far as chocolate fudge being a secret weapon, I can't comment because it's secret. LOL!

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.