Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0812-01-LithiumCommunity-Spotlight-EN.jpg

51 REPLIES 51

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats! 

That's where those improperly probed are kept.

signed,

Mr Predictable

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Luddite,

My curiosity is getting the better of me. Whenever I'm on the Mother Ship, Bob and Sue always make it a point of reminding me to stay away from the area marked, "Restricted. Authorized personnel only." I "accidentally" went there once, and saw prison bars and heard otherworldly shrieks. I'll never go there again; once was enough!

778 will probably say that that's where those improperly probed are kept.

What say you? Do you have any inside knowledge?

Martin

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite, congrats

@Martin Don't you mean probe-lagged?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

Would you please clarify, and elaborate on, your post of 4:41 pm EST?

I just returned from another intergalactic trip with my friends, Bob and Sue, and I'm a tad jet-lagged, so to speak.

Thanks.

homer

yeah congrats!

#AlienProbeHumour

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wait... unless that IS the joke....  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Martin still waiting to be let in on the joke over here.  Please don't leave me hanging too long!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

Nite!

@Rockdaddy22 comes on shift at 6 am EST.

Until then, Bob and Sue will have the community on their view screen.

FYI.

@Martin That's okay - I don't blame you. I'd also be discombobulated if I had been probed by the mothership. Smiley Tongue

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

Mea culpa! 😞

@Martin I was protesting both popular lingo as well as the phenomenon of cultural imperialism, in my last post. I was implying that since we're in Canada, we should be referencing sections 11(c) and 13 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, instead of the US constitutional amendment that deals with the same topic of self-incrimination.

Martin
Legend
Legend

The 13th Amendment in the USA abolished slavery. The 11th deals with using the courts in the USA involving non-US individuals and entities. The 5th pertains to self-incrimination in criminal proceedings.

FYI.

@Martin wrote:

I plead the Fifth!

Don't you mean the thirteenth? Or perhaps the eleven(cee)th?

Martin
Legend
Legend

I plead the Fifth!

@Martin wrote:
Hi again 778,

Do you wish to be probed as was @Luddite?

It WILL take your mind off the rain in Vancouver.

Please advise.

*gasps* How did you know that it's POURING outside right now? Unless, of course...YOU were probed, too!

Smiley Sad

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi again 778,

Do you wish to be probed as was @Luddite?

It WILL take your mind off the rain in Vancouver.

Please advise.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi 778,

As a matter of fact, I purposely omitted that item of information from my above post.

Since you broached the subject, I might as well inform you of the following: Since @Luddite returned from the meeting, he's finding it very difficult to sit.

According to the transmission that I referenced above, @Luddite had to pass a health-related exam to determine if his prolonged age would impair his ability to use the newest version of inverted colander. Unfortunately, protocol dictates that a probe be conducted, thus his discomfort when trying to sit.

FYI.

I don't know about this mothership business, @Martin. I've heard of people getting probed.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Luddite,

I regret missing today's meeting aboard the Mother Ship with Bob and Sue.

From the agenda that they gave me, while we were visiting the planet Gorgon, a new version of inverted colander was supposed to be unveiled. From what I understand, the prototype was designed in the same laboratory as Jeremy the bot, our community manager.

I'll try to attend next week's meeting.

I need to go now as I am waiting for an incoming transmission from the Mother Ship.

Cheers.

spoolinx86
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations!! Smiley Very Happy

imm1304

Thanks for the warmer weather @Luddite!

Also, congrats on the spotlight... well deserved for sure.  

@Martin @srlawren Well Bob and Sue sent me back. I claimed that my advanced years qualified me for a longer vacation but they indicated that the fine print in our agreement commits one receiving  a Community Spotlight to provide a continued presence otherwise the judges will be miffed. As compensation they twisted the weather manager's psyche to programme early spring temperatures for the GTA. So my pain is your reward! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TroyDaBes

Wow. That's awesome. Congrats!

sportymi

Congrat! Lots of great help in this community! Keep it up!

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good job. A valued member no doubt about that!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @srlawren,

You're welcome. No worries!
Need Help? Let's chat.