cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trustsea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Holiday Contest

Thank you for the bonus data on top of the Xmas data gift too. It showed up in my plan immediately. 🙂

Much appreciated Public Mobile and Catherine. 

Andrew

ToMuchCatnip

@Catherine_T

Thanks. My holiday 1 gig winning prize showed up on my account. 🙂

Grats to all the winners and participants and lets hope 2021 is a better year. 

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yay, I just got the 1gig addon today. Amazing stuff PM

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Jeepers I checked my private messages well over a week ago to see if I won anything.....nada. Well I sign in just now and there's a message from Catherine. Congratulations you've won 1gb of data from public mobile. Reply by January 9th! I figured once I hadn't won then I hadn't won but I guess that's not the case but congratulations to the third person to win 1gb of data hopefully you didn't miss it either! Congratulations everybody on your prizes!

maximum_gato

Mmmmmr mmmr meow...not a winner but congratulations to all the winners!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob wrote:

Jeepers I checked my private messages well over a week ago to see if I won anything.....nada. Well I sign in just now and there's a message from Catherine. Congratulations you've won 1gb of data from public mobile. Reply by January 9th! I figured once I hadn't won then I hadn't won but I guess that's not the case but congratulations to the third person to win 1gb of data hopefully you didn't miss it either! Congratulations everybody on your prizes!

You seem to have been in the second round of "winners" as the first round needed to reply by Jan 6. BUT even then, there were only 17 of the 20 prizes claimed. So, if you try to reply to Catherine now, maybe she might still award it to you? Can't hurt to try, either via SMS reply or PM directly.

stevenanto

@prairiedogbob i hope you end up getting it. You have nothing to lose

felix67

Dear Catherine,

How I can know if I won something with the Community Holiday contest?

thank you in advance

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@felix67  

You would have received a private message with a forum to fill out by a certain date. Your private message is the envelope at top of forums. 

Screenshot_20210117_071445.jpg

As for the Amazon contest you would have received a text message. They sent the texts out on Jan 13th.

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pm-smayer97 @stevenanto 

Thanks guys I didn't really think of that but why not what's the worst it's going to happen they say no? So I just sent off a private message to Catherine asking if I can still qualify for it. If not that's okay too. But thanks for the encouragement.

Need Help? Let's chat.