cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LRosevear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Holiday Contest

My favourite holiday memory was giving my daughter her phone plan with Public Mobile and telling my friend we'd used her referral code! 🙂

Recovery

I would say my favourite memory would be having snow ball fights as a kid in school.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My favourite holiday memory has been, and will always be, the large family gatherings we have at our uncles house every year.  Get there early morning and leave late at night.  Nothing but good fun and games, and just amazing food.  Unfortunately could continue that this year, but very hopeful for next year. *fingers crossed*.

Farkle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My favorite memory is of the family all together and Moms flapper pie!

jib_tech
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well thanks to @darlicious  @BearFBI @kb_mv and a couple of others I would have been excluded from the contest had I not read through a few threads and learned about this poofy spam filter. I thought I would check out my profile before I signed out. Thats when i discovered my holiday contest post went missing! Again a thank you to the member that posted the link to the unmoderated items section. I then copy and pasted it to outside the forum and took a screenshot to post. What workout work around! Here it is.....

Screenshot_20201227-063432~2.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jib_tech 

Lol....ok its not funny but **poof** the magic dragon disappearing bug got you on your second post? Looking at it I can only surmise it was length and no defined space between paragraphs. Thats what seemed to get me most often before I changed from the "wall of text" posts. 

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

First time going to Vancouver during Christmas time

dianawoon

Cool, thank you for the giveaway

Errornumber1

My favorite holiday memory is building huge snow mazes on our front lawn and playing tag in them with brothers and sisters even when it was dark outside.

ca-prasad

Last Christmas, when the entire family could get together.

Need Help? Let's chat.