cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Holiday Contest

My favourite holiday memory is about when I watched Home Alone at first time with my family during Christmas 20 years ago. Still love this movie!😊

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

My favourite holiday memory was coming to the awareness that we were very fortunate that we had what we had.

maximum_gato
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My favourite Christmas was my first one with my adopted mama and poppa. I finally got to go outside! My old family had me imprisoned in a condo where I was literally bouncing off the walls with nothing to do and hardly anyone around to pet me. 

So my new family was awesome. That year it snowed for Christmas too I'd never seen snow so this was a whole new thing to explore for me. And when I was out there I met my first rat and I caught him and brought him inside and he promptly escaped from me. I found out his name was Billy. So Billy the rat and I we played for like 3-4 days hide and seek. He would try to escape and I would try to catch him and it never failed he went back to his little hiding spot behind the water heater in the closet where I couldn't get him. Finally on the fourth day I went over to the door to greet my poppa as he came home with groceries and when I was distracted with the door open Billy the rat escaped I went chasing after him in the snow but he buried himself under the under the snow and I couldn't get him and that was the last time I saw Billy the rat.

Christmas day was great not only did I get my favourite snax.... temptations otherwise known as Max snax. There was a tree that I could play with the ornaments on and I learned about the turkey dance oh that was awesome this giant turkey in the oven smelling so good when I was it's cooking and it's just this like a tap dance a hot footed tap dance for like 3 to 4 hours till that that giant bird came out of came out of the oven and I had turkey to my heart's content. I love turkey!  Later we had a nice fire and they roasted some marshmallows in the fire place and when they weren't looking I went over to investigate and all of a sudden OMG there was something on my tail and I freaked out! I was running all over the house and there was this clickety clackity clickety clack sound behind me and then my owners they're running around after me and they're all freaked out and then finally Poppa caught me and meeeow couple of my hairs were ripped off my tail then they showed it to me.....  I guess the marshmallow stick stuck to my tail but Jeepers that freaked me out freaked them out too and that was my first Christmas day my first real Christmas day.

@Catherine_T 

Could you clarify the rule around contest entries? They mention one per customer, one per person, one post and a winner is determined to be the holder of the email entered by the customer. My take on pm contests has always been one per customer account/ email. Please correct me if I am wrong. Meowy Christmas!

SriS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Flying kites !
Compete with others in the neighborhood.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Joining Public Mobile at Christmas time 😄

LD1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This year's holiday is the most special one as we will be home everyday! Lots of family time together. We got many family games ready to play with my 5 year old girl. 

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still remember last years generous gifts from my cell phone provider. I'd been with Telus forever before that and never got anything like that from them. So thank you Telus via your little Public Mobile outfit. (and this year)

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi!

My favourite holiday memory is from that one time I spent the holidays on the North Pole and sent gifts to all PM subscribers.  Now the secret is out.. this is how everyone got their free data and minutes.  You're welcome, everybody!  🤥

Fanfair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My favourite holiday memory is baking and eating black rum fruit cake. So delicious.

vietvinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My favourite holiday memory is waking up to a white Christmas with sunny skies for a nice day for a family photoshoot!

Need Help? Let's chat.