cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Check out our new Help Videos!

I like the fact you added the timestamps as if someone was looking for a specific feature they wouldn't watch entire video

Having seperate videos though would also let you see which features / issues are more prevelant among your users though

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

The announcer was too fast, the music was too much.  I agree with all that has already been said.

A howto vidéo should be 3-5 minutes in length, focused on one subject, and spoken at a pace about about a word every 2 seconds.  These need to be instructional, and should also be.captioned, and bilingual.

Have you ever seen a 5 minute commercial before?  

Lots of times?

Even some online streaming services let you view a longplay commercial to then watch your show uninterupted

Tons of movie trailers are in the 5 minute mark if you still go to the theatres as well

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like this kind of video. Not commercial and fun to watch but most importantly, it gets the message across. Good job.

@kav2001c wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

The announcer was too fast, the music was too much.  I agree with all that has already been said.

A howto vidéo should be 3-5 minutes in length, focused on one subject, and spoken at a pace about about a word every 2 seconds.  These need to be instructional, and should also be.captioned, and bilingual.

Have you ever seen a 5 minute commercial before?  

Lots of times?

Even some online streaming services let you view a longplay commercial to then watch your show uninterupted

Tons of movie trailers are in the 5 minute mark if you still go to the theatres as well

At a movie theatre I expect 5 minute trailers, so that’s helpful for me when I want to see what is coming.

If I want a help video, I am looking for step-by-step instructions, with gothchas and tips for why I might choose one option vs the other.  5 minutes can be a game changer when used wisely.

Oracle

Wow finally watched the videos. I echo the reviews above.  Definaty not really helpful.  

Liked how the 25 +25 refer a friend promo was visable on the self serve. And not really sure how Hotspoting was a plan feature. 

I think some of these are actually better/more informative  as help videos :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tAHbFXfETAs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIf6L4hyFhc 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice video.  Good for new user. Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Fergusson wrote:

I like this kind of video. Not commercial and fun to watch but most importantly, it gets the message across. Good job.

@Fergusson what was the message that came across to you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome, thanks for sharing Smiley Happy