Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Out Our New Avatar Collection!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

You might have already noticed a little makeover to your Community Profile Avatar! We've been hard at work behind the scenes, and we're thrilled to unveil our brand new avatar collection.

We couldn't wait to share this with all of you, and we invite you to take a sneak peek at our redesigned avatar profile collection. It's an assortment filled with personality, diversity, and a whole lot of fun! We encourage you to dive in and select an avatar that truly speaks to you. 

Your avatar is your digital badge in our Community, and we want it to reflect your unique style and personality. 

How to update your Community Avatar

• Select My Settings in your profile drop down menu 
  • Under settings, select the tab Avatars 
  • Choose your desired Avatar image and voila!

We can't wait to see your new avatars in Community.  

- The Public Mobile Team

14 REPLIES 14

@klr4evr wrote:

How about giving the option to upload our own Avatar. Choices here are boring to say the least.

This option has been disabled, and while I can't say that it'll never happen, I don't excpect this option to be offered.

klr4evr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How about giving the option to upload our own Avatar. Choices here are boring to say the least.

Agree @will13am 

Don't like the "thumbs down" option either.

I would be fine with a "meh" option however.   😐

Be careful what you wish for.  The community would drown in hate if there was a thumbs down option. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@J_PM Can PM implement a "Thumb Down" option on this forum? Then you would easily see not everyone likes you innovations and improvements.

@Handy1 wrote:

@LitlLdy  Yes I noticed that I stayed with old avatar untill I couldn’t no more I’m resistant to change , and congrats to you to be able keep your old avatar this long . Won’t be long before the system detects you and changes  yours automatically 

@Handy1 , I didn’t get to keep my avatar! It was taken away! 😞 It was a heart. So, I chose one of the Hermes Default avatars.

@LitlLdy  Yes I noticed that I stayed with old avatar untill I couldn’t no more I’m resistant to change , and congrats to you to be able keep your old avatar this long . Won’t be long before the system detects you and changes  yours automatically 

@Handy1 wrote:

@abtest  Yes everyone’s changed and there new ones to choose from now , out with the old and in with the new 

@Handy1 , some of us saw the “new” avatars a few days ago! 

@abtest  Yes everyone’s changed and there new ones to choose from now , out with the old and in with the new 

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM- My avatar seems to have changed itself.  Was that part of the plan?

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Handy1 wrote:

@J_PM  That’s cool and all but I think the community be more impressed by 2023 more is merrier holiday give away , any word on such gifts for new and loyal customers to look forward to this year ?

@J_PM I second this.  Obviously the community would prefer to have a holiday giveaway, but if one isn't happening this year, having definite word on it be good.

I'll also offer you and your team an early Happy Holidays!

@hairbag1  Thanks for sharing. We have multiple teams tackling other improvements as well. This update was in-light of the recent changes this year. Our Community is now fully redesigned. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

I got me a new avatar..thanks. How about working on some more meaningful improvements ? I know the current process for activation / porting in, is turning away potential new PM'ers. Can't it be tweeked so it's not so complicated and onerous...us oldsters don't like to fiddle with things and activation / porting in shouldn't be as troublesome as it currently is. I know for sure that there were several newbies that tried to migrate to PM...but ended up elsewhere. Otherwise...keep up the good works Gang !

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  That’s cool and all but I think the community be more impressed by 2023 more is merrier holiday give away , any word on such gifts for new and loyal customers to look forward to this year ?

Need Help? Let's chat.