cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Changes to select bonus data and promotions

How about a $27 talk text and 250mb. I think this plan might encourage users who use occasional data ie $25 talk and text + 1gb data addon 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm currently on $40 for 4.5GB 30-days plan.  Would I still be able to keep this plan on my next plan renewal date (Oct 23)?

Thanks.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bigmouth2015 yes as long as you keep paying every month

Oracle

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

I'm currently on $40 for 4.5GB 30-days plan.  Would I still be able to keep this plan on my next plan renewal date (Oct 23)?

Thanks.

Yes you are able to, PM can still change the price of a plan with 30 days notice though.  If you do change your plan in the future you won't be able to get this plan back again unless it is currently being offered again.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I don't see this plan online. Where did you see this offer?  If you add 1GB data add, it costs actually $30 extra.  Could you please clarify?

Thanks.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bigmouth2015 you should selected auto pay and you can save $2 every month also

Mayor / Maire

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

I don't see this plan online. Where did you see this offer?  If you add 1GB data add, it costs actually $30 extra.  Could you please clarify?

Thanks.

@bigmouth2015

You should use the quote function - it's not clear what post you are referring to .

The bonus data outlined in the original announcement are available under "build your own plan".

@wetcoaster wrote:

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

Thanks.

@bigmouth2015

You should use the quote function - it's not clear what post you are referring to .

The bonus data outlined in the original announcement are available under "build your own plan".

yes, I went to 'build you own plan'.  First, I selected call+text + 500MB, but price is $30.  $35 for 1GB.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

yes, I went to 'build you own plan'.  First, I selected call+text + 500MB, but price is $30.  $35 for 1GB.

Yes correct. What point are you trying to get at

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see it's identical to what Chatr is offering. Psst Chatr, throw something up for $30/35.