cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@ruif71 wrote:

Do I still get my $10.00 for 6 months credit for referring a friend if I switch to the $25.00 plan?


Sorry, there is no such $10 off for 6 months credit for referring someone.  There was a promotion to receive $10 off for 6 renewals but was not about referring people.  It was for signing up to any 30 days plan of at least $30 (and I believe 90 day plans of at least $90).  That promotion is expired, but the $25 plan would not have qualified, regardless.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@ruif71 wrote:

Do I still get my $10.00 for 6 months credit for referring a friend if I switch to the $25.00 plan?


As mentioned, the $10 credit for 6 months was offered to new customers signing up to a $30 or more plan on PM. So if you switch to the $25 plan you will stop receiving those credits. How many more are owed to you? Personally, I don’t think the new $25 plan will disappear quickly but one never knows. I would stay put and keep a close watch here for announcements of it disappearing soon so you can weigh your options then.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@zfx wrote:

 

 Now only if we can buy the PM sim card for something like $4 at Dollarama *cough*Lucky Mobile*cough*, that will be even sweeter!! 

Yes I have been contemplating buying a few extra SIM cards to help more friends seriously thing about making the move. Those who “will think about it” may think quicker when I have everything they need to actually make the move right then.

 

This makes me wonder if PM couldn’t have some “SIM card multi-pack deals”as options for us PM Promoters. In addition to $10 each maybe 5 for $39 or 10 for $69 if ordered direct from PM. More ways to get the SIM cards into the phones of potential PM customers. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@AE_Collector wrote:

@zfx wrote:

 

 Now only if we can buy the PM sim card for something like $4 at Dollarama *cough*Lucky Mobile*cough*, that will be even sweeter!! 

Yes I have been contemplating buying a few extra SIM cards to help more friends seriously thing about making the move. Those who “will think about it” may think quicker when I have everything they need to actually make the move right then.

 

This makes me wonder if PM couldn’t have some “SIM card multi-pack deals”as options for us PM Promoters. In addition to $10 each maybe 5 for $39 or 10 for $69 if ordered direct from PM. More ways to get the SIM cards into the phones of potential PM customers. 


If PM is going to match Lucky' pricing then they might as well  match SIM prices too.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@geopublic wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@zfx wrote:

 

 Now only if we can buy the PM sim card for something like $4 at Dollarama *cough*Lucky Mobile*cough*, that will be even sweeter!! 

Yes I have been contemplating buying a few extra SIM cards to help more friends seriously thing about making the move. Those who “will think about it” may think quicker when I have everything they need to actually make the move right then.

 

This makes me wonder if PM couldn’t have some “SIM card multi-pack deals”as options for us PM Promoters. In addition to $10 each maybe 5 for $39 or 10 for $69 if ordered direct from PM. More ways to get the SIM cards into the phones of potential PM customers. 


If PM is going to match Lucky' pricing then they might as well  match SIM prices too.


Well sure, I am not really up on that. Is that SIM pricing something quite new? I am just thinking a bulk discount of some sort would be easy to do if offered directly through PM (not dealers) and wouldn’t need to affect individual SIM prices at $10 each.

Oracle

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th


@AE_Collector wrote:

@zfx wrote:

 

 Now only if we can buy the PM sim card for something like $4 at Dollarama *cough*Lucky Mobile*cough*, that will be even sweeter!! 

Yes I have been contemplating buying a few extra SIM cards to help more friends seriously thing about making the move. Those who “will think about it” may think quicker when I have everything they need to actually make the move right then.

 

This makes me wonder if PM couldn’t have some “SIM card multi-pack deals”as options for us PM Promoters. In addition to $10 each maybe 5 for $39 or 10 for $69 if ordered direct from PM. More ways to get the SIM cards into the phones of potential PM customers. 


We don't need special priced sim cards.  Remember if the new customer is referred they get the cost of the sim back anyway so it is essentially free!


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Promotional Plan Are Not Worth It

Promotional plans are great... but not if you can’t phone people and your texting doesn’t work....see here....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Go-Elsewhere/m-p/367408#M69561

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

SWEET, thanks for bringing back that $25 plan, that plan is definitely one that will get people to switch over.  Getting data with unlimited everything else under $30 is a plan that I know a lot of people are looking for.  Most people I know don't need a lot of data, but getting a decent amount (i.e. 1GB) for under $30 I know a lot of people would go for.  Smart move by bringing this promo deal back (just do us all a favour and make it permanent).

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

I bought 3 SIM cards from Lucky Mobile on ebay for .99C each.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Changes to promotional plans taking place May 10th

Hi Alan,

 

I'd like to sign a family member up for a $15 plan and have ordered a SIM card today. How do I know if the plan I want for her will still be offered by the time tha SIM arrives?

 

Thanks!