cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Changes to our Support structure

Agree with this response/feedback.

HOWEVER. The process of using the community forums and PM to moderators is much less intuitive and I fear it my drive some subscribers away if they can't figure out the rather convoluted interface in the forums.

This community forum and PM system is much less intuitive than simply requesting support through social media direct messages.

I suggest you find a convenient way for users to request DM support to __avoid private information being shared publicly__.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think there are probably more people out there who prefer talking to a live agent. That may be the stumbling block to increasing the number of users PM wants to reach. Unless someone is getting more, I don't think PM will get the numbers they are looking for. But who knows, let's wait and see. I could be wrong. Smiley Happy

I would never have switched from FM to PM if it wasn't for the great promotion. I was worried about not having phone support. I think I am okay now but try convincing non-PM users that. It won't be easy.

I just hope nothing goes wrong with my phone service because my a first thought is to call someone, not type an email. I'd rather speak to someone. I prefer a live agent. It's quicker and easier for me. In fact, I actually hate typing. Smiley Happy
Oracle

Michael77 wrote:
I think there are probably more people out there who prefer talking to a live agent. That may be the stumbling block to increasing the number of users PM wants to reach. Unless someone is getting more, I don't think PM will get the numbers they are looking for. But who knows, let's wait and see. I could be wrong. Smiley Happy

I would never have switched from FM to PM if it wasn't for the great promotion. I was worried about not having phone support. I think I am okay now but try convincing non-PM users that. It won't be easy.

I just hope nothing goes wrong with my phone service because my a first thought is to call someone, not type an email. I'd rather speak to someone. I prefer a live agent. It's quicker and easier for me. In fact, I actually hate typing. Smiley Happy

Seriously though, how often do you interact with customer service?  If you had to do it on a daily basis, I am sure you would hate the service even if you had a live person to yell at every day.  As long as Public Mobile shares the savings by not having physical stores and running large call centers with the customers, we should be happy. 

BTW, in all the times that you have had to interact with Freedom customer service, how helpful were they in resolving your issue?  In my own personal experience, they were not that useful because my gripes were about coverage issues that were never really resolved to the day I left the service.  Has they been, I might still be with them. 

I totally understand what you are saying but I would still prefer to chat with someone live. I guess my main point is that it is going to be a tough sell to most Canadians. It's a big step forward. It takes a lot of time to get your head around the idea. Most people are more comfortable/use to call centres. PM is the only carrier that I am aware of that does not have a phone number to call. I do hope I am wrong but can't help but feel this is a major issue to growth.
Oracle

It's definitely a new way to do things, it's not for everyone. This is a wireless experiment, only time will tell. Of course the PM sites need a lot of work if we're going to be a web only service.
Mayor / Maire

@Michael77 yes, we understand your point of view also.  This is one of the ways in which PM differentiates itself from other competitors, for better or for worse.  If availability of somone you can call up with issues is a high priority for you, you may want to explore other options out there in the market that might serve your needs better. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hi srlawren,

Thanks for your response.

I guess my main point is not that I want to leave, it is that I don't think PM will reach their target of new customers. With the new higher PM prices, to stay competitive with the other carriers, I think PM will need a call centre. As for me, I like my plan and promotion. I will stay around and see what PM does with my plan price in the future. So for now you guys are stuck with me for a little bit longer. Smiley Wink Smiley Happy
Mayor / Maire

@Michael77 we're happy to have you for as long as you like Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thank you. Happy to be here. Smiley Happy
Oracle

We're more happy to have you Smiley Happy