cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Changes to our Support structure

@Korth wrote:

One step further ...

If a mod is immediately available then "the button" should simply connect the customer and the mod immediately.

If a mod is not immediately available, then a private msg or email (or even phone text msg) should be sent which gives the customer a queue number and an estimated wait time.  Perhaps another "heads up" msg when you're next in queue or estimate wait time is <10 minutes.

Now this is another post that deserves BRAVOS....

If this is not implemented then PM should bring back chat support... Although I do not mind the forum for non-urgent matters, the fact is that the response times are WAY TOO LONG and when a response is obtained, it is often with questions from the mods, which means you have to WAIT AGAIN A LONG TIME for a reply and if you do not see their reply, you lose that time too. Makes matters that needs faster turn-around VERY PAINFUL as can drag things out over DAYS when it should only take minutes to resolve. 

Please bring in CHAT support...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems like every other time I see someone complaining about an issue on these forums, I see some community member making excuses about how the Moderators are "swamped" right now, and we should all just be patient with the poor overworked Mods. That may be the case, but if the Mods are in a permanemt state of overwork, that means that Public Mobile needs to hire more Mods and stop making customers que for hours or sometimes even days to get problems solved. It's all well and good to crowd source some issues, but there are some things that have to be dealt with by real human local staff.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today i changed my plan from 30 cad to 10 cad . I paid 10 cad . But i am not able to call or message or recieve any calls. My account is showing active.there is no due amount . I want my services since i paid... plzz helppp 

Mayor / Maire

@Msk1 wrote:

Today i changed my plan from 30 cad to 10 cad . I paid 10 cad . But i am not able to call or message or recieve any calls. My account is showing active.there is no due amount . I want my services since i paid... plzz helppp 

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@Msk1 wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

@Msk1 more details here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f... if the lost/stolen trick doesn't work, please also try making a manual $1 top-up as noted.  Usually one of these will trigger the system to properly reactivate your service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish that was the case. I my case i still haven't been able to login even to message a PM easily and in two hours will loose my phone number because haven't been able to login to my account for last week and a half to do a payment. I only recently was able to login into community but still not account. I even can't pay through *611 because says credit card payment can't be done and to call company which I did and it's fine. Any fast suggestions. 

Thx

Oracle

@Sgtdrakend buy a voucher at recharge.com and call 611 to load the voucher.

Mayor / Maire

@Sgtdrakend it will be easier and faster if you write your message here in a new subject 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

write moderator_team in send to and explain what happened...They will help you.Smiley Happy

and write HELP in your subject...