Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Changes to our Support structure

Thank you. Smiley Happy
Mayor / Maire

For Public? I communicate monthly at the very least

Even simple things (eg such as why the autopay rewards are not being applied to my account) need to be manually adjusted and investigated

(The last email I received today said matter is still under investigation, they manually credited the account, and contact them again in 90 days if not resolved)

I probably contact them more often than most members (since I have 6 active lines plus I help out my referals) but still

will13am wrote:

Seriously though, how often do you interact with customer service?  If you had to do it on a daily basis, I am sure you would hate the service even if you had a live person to yell at every day.  As long as Public Mobile shares the savings by not having physical stores and running large call centers with the customers, we should be happy. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

WTF? Nice to know, when I'm having trouble with my accout a Team moderator is not available and there is no means to communicate with staff.  Sending this to twitter and CRTC.  My phone service has not been working and I'm locked out of my account.  I have bills to pay, doctors appointments and work related things I need to take care of, any and all damages/interest charges I will hold Public Mobile directly responsible.  

Mismgmt at Public mobile.png

Mayor / Maire

@Echofoxtrot no need, just remove the "@" 

EDIT: or use this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

2nd EDIT:  good luck holding PM respnosible for interst or damages--they were explicity excluded via the terms of service you agreed to while activating:  https://publicmobile.ca/pdfs/Public_Mobile_Terms_of_Service.pdf.  Check page 3, Warranty section.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@Echofoxtrot did you get your private message sent off to the moderator team yet?  Did my message help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

I am unable to do anything, because even my phone number doesn’t exist on Public Mobile site,

my email not accepted, could you please help me to log in on my account.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This Community based support system is not working very well.

Any other business that leaves a customer without a proper support and issue resolution simply goes out of business.  Not sure how this is supposed to work.

Oracle

Not sure what your talking about. If you have a problem, send a moderator a message and they'll reply, simple Smiley Happy
Mayor / Maire

@Snoopy28, click on this link: @Moderator_Team, then click the big private message button, and then explain your problem and include your PM phone number/account number/email.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

And yet nobody has any kind of turn around time. It's just people saying "wait". The whole point is for people to get their customers the service needed efficiently, correct? Then maybe have more venues of access and hire more staff so that people aren't going days without service