cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Changes to how you verify that you’re the account owner

Thanks for your reply I got it sorted out.

URGENT HELP NEEDED.....

I arrived in Canada on 07 Dec 2018 and registered for a CAN$ 40 plan with Mobile No REMOVED after redeeming CAN$ 40 from a voucher valued CAN$ 60. There is an existing CAN$ 20 balance in my coupon as on date. However, there was a possible problem while registering my email ID. Hence, I am unable to login to Public Mobile to register for AUTOPAY using my email as also redeem the balance CAN$ 20.

My correct email is REMOVED and my Public Mobile No is REMOVED. My current subscription expires on 05 January 2019. I need to urgently:

1. Register my correct email ID REMOVED

2. Renew my subscription by AUTOPAY.

3. Redeem my balance CAN$ 20 coupon please.

Could the Moderate/ anyone else URGENTLY ASSIST me with the above? I look forward to a call please.

Regards,

Reena Kapur

Personal info was removed by ShawnC13

Oracle

@ReenaKapur wrote:

URGENT HELP NEEDED.....

I arrived in Canada on 07 Dec 2018 and registered for a CAN$ 40 plan with Mobile No REMOVED after redeeming CAN$ 40 from a voucher valued CAN$ 60. There is an existing CAN$ 20 balance in my coupon as on date. However, there was a possible problem while registering my email ID. Hence, I am unable to login to Public Mobile to register for AUTOPAY using my email as also redeem the balance CAN$ 20.

My correct email is REMOVED and my Public Mobile No is REMOVED. My current subscription expires on 05 January 2019. I need to urgently:

1. Register my correct email ID REMOVED

2. Renew my subscription by AUTOPAY.

3. Redeem my balance CAN$ 20 coupon please.

Could the Moderate/ anyone else URGENTLY ASSIST me with the above? I look forward to a call please.

Regards,

Reena Kapur

Personal info was removed by ShawnC13

@ReenaKapur, you have to send that info in a private message to the moderators not post it in the public forum. I edited your post to remove info from public view. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

1. After you privately message the Moderator Team about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, the support team will reply with a unique link to a secure online form.
    2. You will need to provide either your Public Mobile:
      1. Self-Serve username and password, or
      2. Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    3. If you are unable to verify using the options above, the Moderator Team will share an alternative option they have available for you.
    4. After you’ve provided the information, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with the Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Public Mobile

Hey @computergeek541 and @srlawren,

We understand your concerns and you're right in that this is an interim step. We are working on improvments to the ticketing system which will incorporate authentication as a step in the process, if required, and we will be sure to share more details as soon as we can! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM really needs to just put a contact support / mod button on the user's main account page. It will cut down on security risks and also a lot of the duplicate verification that mods and users are doing here.

Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C wrote:

Hey @computergeek541 and @srlawren,

We understand your concerns and you're right in that this is an interim step. We are working on improvments to the ticketing system which will incorporate authentication as a step in the process, if required, and we will be sure to share more details as soon as we can! 

Looking forward to hearing more about this, @Brooke_C.  Thanks for the reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi still waiting for a solution to my texting issue I cant believe the lack of service here I hate to be a complainer but three weeks is unaceptable

You would like to change your Self-Serve email address, or make other Self-Serve account changes that you are unable to do yourself.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I know as of Dec21st things were supposed to change even the knowledge base confirms this but when I contacted the mods I didn't get this 2 step process. They asked me in a private message for personal details, there was no link.

Not that it was a pressing matter but there was an addition 2 days added to resolution time that could have been avoided if I had just included my personal details in the first message.

Going forward to help customers should i be telling them to include their private information to save time, or explain to them about the 2 step process?

Public Mobile

Hey @RobertQc

Great question! Not all private messages that the Moderators answer will require authentication. But, for those that do, we would like for Community members to verify that they're the account owner using the new link and process. 

In the future, this step will occur before you finally submit your ticket to make it faster.