cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rossputin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Certified Pre-Owned Community Picks: Winner!

I see it's 64 GB.

Pointless.

I can't say that I'm surprised, but all 3 models are now availalbe.  Clearly, the phones were already sourced, so there was no reason not to relase them.  In addition to the 3 models mentioned in this announcement, the Galaxy S9 and Pixel 5 are also now available.

softech
Mayor / Maire

.. but the original contest was supposed that the winner will be "added to our catalogue for a limited time, at a special discounted price! "   So, is the iPhone selling at a much bargain price then S10 and P40?

LeePublic

They added the Samsung Galaxy S9, S10, Huawei P40, and the Pixel 5. The iPhone XS was on sale for $521, now increased to $579.

LeePublic

Also, noticed all of the sub-$200 Android phones are still out of stock.

LeePublic

IMO, the worst value Android is the LG G7 One, $350 is soooo overpriced, given it stopped receiving software and security updates and it has only 32 GB.  I think it should be $150 max. Better to pay the extra $50 and get the S10. Even the Huawei P40 is better than the LG.

rossputin

Thanks for the heads up on the Pixel 5, @LeePublic & @computergeek541 .

$600  via PM Vs $800 via Google actually sounds reasonable depending on how pre-owned it is (battery health).  But with the 6 looming I suspect Google will discount it very soon.

If PM had the sorta sage, woulda purchased immediately.

rossputin

Although many people have said to just get the 4a which is $479 brand new.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

With pixel 6 looming and it's new camera all preceding pixel phones need to be heavily discounted to prevent device envy. I will look forward to a heavily discounted pixel 6 in three years time.

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious   That is if you're Pixel 3a doesn't get bricked useless sooner, like the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL.     😆

Need Help? Let's chat.