cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre-Owned Community Picks: The Winning Phone is...

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you all who participated in our Community Picks program for CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) Phones! We appreciate you taking the time to vote for your favourite CPO Phone.  

The results are in, the community has spoken.

And the most popular CPO Pick is. . .

Samsung Galaxy S10

Jade_S_0-1635956755851.png

Jade_S_1-1635956755829.png

As mentioned in our last post, the Samsung Galaxy S10 will join our phone catalogue and go on sale for just $349, while supplies last. Check it out before it’s gone forever.

Offer Details: On November 3, the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be added here for a discounted price until November 10, or while supplies last.

Thank you, 

- Public Mobile Team 

13 REPLIES 13

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Terribly frustrating that their phones are overpriced.

Do they ever have "sales"?

@schultzter   All CPO phones sold there are unlocked, you can buy it and use elsewhere 

schultzter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are the phones unlocked? Do I have to use them on Public Mobile or can they be used on any carrier?

Halazakeya123-

My best phone : Huawei 40 -

Blavk is The best color for me.thanks Puplic 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This phone should get Android 12 and at least 2 years of security updates. (quarterly after March 2022, then biannual after March 2023.) It's a pretty decent option compared to a $300-400 Motorola.

westcoastreboot

I agree the S10 is about the best deal right now

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I agree its the best phone of the three. A 12.5% off the regular list price on pm. Kind of a we'll pay the tax deal. Just like the Brick just don't brick your phone!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The S10 would be my pick too.  Decent price at $349 for great condition.  As the only colour in stock, white might not be the most popular, but I'm guessing most people would keep a case around their phone anyway.

On a side note, I see that PM is listing the S9 at $289 for very good condition. I got an S9 brand new 2 years ago on a deal from Koodo for less than that. Good to see it holding its value. lol

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Spot on! 😀

@esjliv wrote:

You know when I see "The Winning...", it seems someone won something (free of charge).

But, the "winning" part of this is the opportunity to have a chance to BUY something. 😛

@esjliv, by "winning" the S10 is offered at a Sale price for a limited time as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You know when I see "The Winning...", it seems someone won something (free of charge).

But, the "winning" part of this is the opportunity to have a chance to BUY something. 😛

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Good choice!!!

yesterday , we thought the LG won this .. glad it is the S10 . good solid phone.. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The price seems to be competitively priced.

Need Help? Let's chat.