cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Certified Pre-Owned Community Picks! Vote Now - Oct 25

@0PX9O4 wrote:

It would be nice to be able to read why folx picked the option that they did.

I'll go first: I picked the LG G8X ThinQ because it offers the best value i.e. combination of technical specs and price. On the downside though, this device is not upgradeable to Android 11, much less to Android 12.

I picked the S10 just as the highest-end phone, but I am waiting for my pre-ordered Pixel 6 to arrive!!  14 days and counting.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

umayal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i would love to pick Samsung Galaxy s10 , i love Samsung

Yummy
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

Im not understanding the point of this exercise? Pm already offers the S9 and the S10 so the only new phone to be offered is the LG? So is the question not should we offer the LG phone despite the fact LG is no longer manufacturing phones and updates will no longer be available?

I heard on this board LG is Not exactly desirable phone to have even though its hardware is good...

Yummy

@softech wrote:

Yes, $400 for S10.🤔.. 

Kind of expensive? Looking at kijiji you can get 'mint' for $300 or about... Of course it is 'do you feel lucky...'

And kijiji is going down the drain. Searched for 'samsung s10' and got 3 pages of all kind of garbage before some of S10 started to appear...

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Yummy wrote:

@softech wrote:

Yes, $400 for S10.🤔.. 

Kind of expensive? Looking at kijiji you can get 'mint' for $300 or about... Of course it is 'do you feel lucky...'

And kijiji is going down the drain. Searched for 'samsung s10' and got 3 pages of all kind of garbage before some of S10 started to appear...

@Yummy, no warranty issued by kijiji, and no worries about your phone being blacklisted a few months after you purchase it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

NDesai
Oracle

I don't personally like either of them, but phones get outdated very quickly. So I chose the latest Samsun S10.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why do we need to be signed into google docs to vote? Is fraud really that much of a problem here?

LeePublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@0PX9O4 I think the LG G8X ThinQ is eligible for Android 11. 

pkaraa

S10 from that list.

will vote from home as the voting site is locked at work. 

bestbuy sell preowned S10 for the same price though.

Pete23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could there be a fourth option?

Need Help? Let's chat.