cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with our More is Merrier Community contest!

My favourite part of the holidays is taking some time off to spend relaxing, visiting family, and eating great food.

Highlighted

My favourite part is all of the wonderful food!!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The best part of the holiday season is seeing how excited my kids get about the snow and the all the lights at night!

Highlighted

My favorite part about the holidays is spending time with my son and teaching him to give to the less fortunaite. We make up care packages for the homeless in our community.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wicked offer @Tiana_V you did it again.

My favorite part about the holidays is on the 25th my entire family (including extended family) that live within the GTA, all get together and spend the entire day at my uncles house. We have breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. We play games, we watch basketball, we have loads of fun. I look forward to this day every year because it's about being together and enjoying the time. I think we all need to remember that not everyone gets this opportunity and we should be extremely thankful that we can enjoy days like this. Be thankful, take advantage that you can have days like this with your family, and most important, laugh and create memories for all. 

Highlighted

Can't afford to go home this year, but my favourite part of the holidays is always being able to spend time with family and friends, going to Christmas markets, and enjoying the Christmas cheer from lovely maritime strangers!

Highlighted

I am in for that, thank you public mobile

Highlighted

The days off work and endless Christmas get togethers!

Highlighted

The best part of the holidays is the hustle and bustle, and of course the family !!!

Highlighted

My favourite part about the holidays is all the beautiful trees covered in snow and getting to spend time with family I don't see all year. And just all the excitement about Christmas! ☺️🤩